Chapter 20 - Nightmare

Hyekyo

I walked into the class. Along the way, I keep heard people whispering to each other while their eyes all on me. I put my bag on the desk and take out the book to read. Everyone looked at me. I just ignored them and keep reading the book until teacher come in to the class.

Ringg...

As the bell ringing, teacher stopped teaching and give a lot of homework. As teacher gone, I exit from class to toilet.

When I walked in the hallway, my eyes stopped at notice board.

'Kim Gye Sook Accident! Is she will continue her position as President of Bang Sook Group?'

The title of YooJoung's grandmother's accident. A month has gone. But still that news keep surrounding people. My eyes couldn't stopped looking at the news. A strange feelings keep hunted me.

Baekhyun

My eyes on her. She looked casual as usual but I know she feel awful inside. Not after she know everything...

15 minutes has passed and she still not moving. I don't know what she thinking but I'm sure she didn't notice me watching her from the start.

The bell ringing showed recess time end. People rushing to their class . Hyekyo walked away from notice board to the class so am i .

Yoojoung

The wind that hit me....
The air that I breathe in...
The sky that protect the cloud...
The sun that always shining in the day...

I keep thinking...
Why it should be me who have to received all this insult?
Why must my family should get through to all this nonsense?
Why me NOT Hyekyo?
Why?? Why???!!

I started hated Hyekyo. Because of her my family and I suffered. Because of her my grandmother almost dead. And...because of her too...my father in coma..

Tears falling along my cheek. A week ago, my father got heartattack after heard the news about AR Entertaiment has handed to President Kang. He planned to get my family's bussiness from the start.

Since that day, my father hasn't woke up. My mother in depressed and almost get strock. My family has crushed.. All because of her...

Kang Hyekyo....I will get revenge on her...I will never forgive her even she once my friend..my bestfriend..

Hyekyo

School end and I walked to home. I've told my driver not sent or take me from school. I don't wanna face anyone right now....it just...I feel disgusting...

I walked along the walk way. The wind keep hitting my face and causing my hair in mess. I walked to the park that I always go when I feel down. Whenever...

I sit on the bench there and close my eyes. The sound from car aound Seoul hitting my ear. I love to hear it. It just....I don't know why but it keep me calm.

Suddenly, what Jooyoung seonsengnim said to me before popped out on my head. I grabbed my Iphone and earphone in my pocket to listen songs...anything can help me get away from all of this..

It sucked...

Everything....

It's a nightmare to me..