Chapter 48 - Him

Hyekyo

I look up there. I sigh. Maybe it was the last step. I look at BaekSang holding that stand at the center of Seoul. I sigh when I see the news. Another opening ceremony. Last time, they canceled it because President Byun can't attend his event due his sickness. I look at my watch. It's 7:00 a.m. and I only have today before my deal with my father end tomorrow night. Until now, I still didn't know what he meant by the key of this game. The key. The key where all the mystery reveal when the pandora box open in the game. The key. What is it?

I have to think this carefully. This game, I don't think it just a saving game like he said. It must be something behind all o this. He's not really care about Yoojoung before and why he suddenly threat me with Yoojoung in his hand? What is it? Something that he want? I have to know all of this before tonight. I have to know what he wants, what happened 14 years ago and who I am. Who's my parent? That's what I really want to know. Is it as what everyone told or like Jeongyeon Ajumma told?

I take out the envelope in my pocket. The envelope which is my father's secretary gave me. I take out the pictures. The picture where the boy and the girl. The girl is me and the boy is my twin. I look carefully at the boy. I think I have seen him before but where is it? I try to remember by looking at his face. Where I saw this face...where is it...where...

Suddenly, I remember of it. Yes, it was there. This boy picture. It was there. But, why she had this picture? I don't think he knew the face of this boy because definitely she never saw him. But, why she had this boy's picture? Wait, everything had happen 14 years ago and she knew it, about Kim Miyoon, Han Jaesil, Kang Dongbaek and even Byun Taeil. Everything she told me was different from what Jeongyeon Ajumma told me. The evidence. Yes, the evidence. She knew about the evidence. She knew the detail of 14 years ago's incident. She cannot know all of this unless she was.....there. Unless, she's experience it by herself. Unless she is......... 

I run to the hospital. As I arrive there, I see Do Kyungsoo seonsengnim was talking to someone. I approach t him. He looks surprised.

"Yes, can I help you?"

"I want to talk with you, doctor."

"Uh, yes. Sure", he said and excuse himself to another man he's talking with.

We go to the hospital garden. I give him an envelope. He take it with hesitation.

"Can you check it for me? The fingerprint on this envelope."

"Fingerprint?"

"Yes, check it with Kim Miyoon's fingerprint."

"Ne? Kim Miyoon's finger print?"

"Yes. It must be something that your brother kept her things."

"Her things?"

"Yes, anything."

"If I recalled, my brother said Kim Miyoon had a teddy bear which is she always held it."

"Did your brother kept it?"

"Yes, it's still in his room. But, I moved it with storeroom after my brother death."

"Great. Can you please examine this envelope and that teddy bear?"

"Sure, I can but why?"

"When the result come out? "

"It can be done in this afternoon if there's no problem."

"Great. I'll take it this afternoon."

President Kang

I sign the document that my secretary give me.