Chapter 19 - Secret

Baekhyun

I run quickly to the class. I woke up late today. Fortunately, mom woke me up. If not, today i'm not going to school. I heard Jooyoung seonsengnim's voice teaching in the class. Bad....seriously bad...

I take a breath first and walked into the class. All eyes on me. Jooyoung seonsengnim looked mad.

"I'm sorry, Jooyoung seosengnim. "

"I really thought you're not coming. You know how late you are today?"

"I know.."

"Okay, I give you another chance today but not next time. Try to wake up early."

I heard people chucled and smiled to Jooyoung seonsengnim's word. I walked to my seat with a red face.

I realised Hyekyo not coming today. What's going on?? Not even once she didn't come to school.

Ringgg!!

Recess... Jooyoung seonsengnim stopped teaching and others bow to him. I cleaned my desk.

"Byun Baekhyun."

I looked at Jooyoung seonsengnim, who calling me just now.

"See me now."

And walked away. Haa...another punishment. What are going to do now, Byun Baekhyun...

"Sit down."

Jooyoung seonsengnim said as soon as I entered teacher's room. I sit on the chair infront of him.

"I'm sorry, sem. I promise I would not late again."

He smiled.

"I called you not because of your mistake but I called you to tell you something."

"Something? What is it?"

"You must curious why Hyekyo didn't come to school,right?"

I nodded.

"It must hard for her."

"What do you mean?"

He sighed.

"She through something she doesn't deserve."

"Something she doesn't deserve? What do you by that?"

"Before I tell you, i want you to forgive me."

I started feel strange. Suddenly I feel nervous and strange....how to describe this...a bad feeling??

Hyekyo

The door was knocked and Jaerim ajumma's voice was heard. She must bring dinner for me. Since morning I didn't eat anything. My head was spinning and I feel want to throw out.

Dark....

That's what I feel right now. A dark feeling keep hunted me inside and it give me strange feeling... terrified..

I don't know what I'm thinking now but I want to sreaming but my voice not come out.. it just doesn't make any sense..

What Jooyoung seonsengnim said...it keep hunted me since yesterday..

Flashback

"Are you sure you want to know all of this?"

I nodded. He sighed.

"Then you leave me no choice. Everything what I said after this, you will not faulting me, okay?"

"I'm not someone who point someone else because of my curious."

"Okay...About your past.."

"What about my past?"

"You father killed your real parent.."

A word that I never imagine.. my father killed my real parent..what's that mean?

"What do you mean by my father killed my real parent? I have another parent?? Ww-aaait...wait...y-you mean I'm not my father's daughter? Is that possible??"

"I've told you, it's not about how possible that's matter, it just you're not President Kang's daughter."

Suddenly, for the first time I feel really lost in my life.. my head keep recalled what Jooyoung seonsengnim had said..

"I know it's hard for you to accept this but this is the secret that you wanted.
I just told you what you want to know."

"Keep quite and tell me eveything."

Present

I don't know to whom I should mad..it happen so sudden. My heart felt thight and heavy. I want to cry but no tears come out.

Why.....

That's only question I want to ask my father but why... everything has go wrong in my life..

I hugged my knee..my body trembling hardly.. I want someone beside me and tell me everything is fine but I don't have anyone...Nobody can be trust..