Chapter 26 - Monster

Zacznij od początku

"I said... stop!!!" The girl covered her face where she was slapped, and she shouted with tears in her eyes.

The scarred man merely watched her coldly.

Seeing the two boys that had defended her were receiving an increasing number of injuries, the blonde girl ground her teeth.

"I get it..." It seemed like she finally gave up on something important as tears incessantly rolled down her face, "I..."

"Oh my..."

A voice filled with resignation interrupted them.

"Misters... I don't know exactly what's going on, but beating someone like this in public, not to mention there's so many of you beating up on two teenagers, there's gotta be a problem with that, right?"

The person to whom the voice belonged to was a boy wearing the mask of a cute character from an anime.

He was tall and muscular, but it was still evident that he wasn't very old yet. It was a strange feeling as his appearance in the anime mask was rather comical, which conflicted with the serious nature of the situation.

The blonde-haired girl was stunned, while the scarred man frowned.

As the boy approached, a black-suited man blocked his way and reached out to grab him.

*Boom!!!*

A resoundingly clear smack was heard by everyone.

It sounded like a bag or a balloon had suddenly been popped by a mischievous child.

The man who was over 1.8 meters tall and weighed more than 100 kilograms was knocked about two meters back and heavily fell to the ground!

In that instant, everyone was stunned.

Nobody had ever imagined that they would see a movie-like scene in a real-life scenario.

"My apologies... I don't have much experience with fighting, so it's difficult to control my strength." The boy retracted his fist before he continued striding forwards.

Everyone came to their senses again.

Another two black-suited men approached him, disregarding their fallen companion, and flanked him with a pincer movement. One man wielded a metal pole while the other was armed with a stun gun, and they attacked him without uttering a single sound.

Their movements were swift, and their attacks had great force behind them.

But the boy was even faster.

He suddenly took a step backwards and dodged both their attacks, before he spun around with natural-looking movements, jumped up, and kicked!

*Boom! Boom!!*

A sound that was almost like an explosion echoed out again.

As the boy landed lightly, the two men simultaneously fell over and fainted just like the first, without even putting up a struggle.

Some spectators gasped out in awe—

"That's too amazing-"

"Is this a television drama? This is too unreal..."

"What makes you think it's a TV drama? Do you see any cameras!?"

More people started recording this with their cell phones, while some youngsters with high typing speeds even began blogging!

Three of his companions were defeated with only a single blow. This caused the scar-faced man's expression to change.

He was quite clear about the skill level of his companions: while it wasn't exactly like they were all boxing champions, each of them individually should suffice for handling a bunch of low-level hoodlums.