Ch 67 - I am Not Hiding Anyone Else

"Looks like we managed to shake off the Navy," Zoro announced as he straightened up from the railing and looked over towards his nakama.

"Hmmm..."

"Hmmm..."

"Hmmm..."

Zoro rolled his eyes. "That's good news last time I checked."

His statement was met with the same response from the row of pouting pirates along the quarterdeck.

"Hmmm..."

"Hmmm..."

"Hmmm..."

Their indifference was grating on his last nerve. "What is your deal?!" Zoro demanded.

"I miss her!" Chopper, Nami, Sanji, Luffy, and Usopp chorused.

"Don't be so whiny!" Zoro snapped, "Pull yourselves together! If you wanted Vivi to stay with us that badly, you should've taken her by force."

"Ah! How savage!" Chopper gasped.

"You're a brute," Nami hissed.

"Moss head," Sanji scowled.

"Three-Sword Style," Luffy mocked.

Usopp eyed his captain, "Hey, wait, Luffy. 'Three Sword Style' isn't an insult."

"Four-Sword Style," Luffy corrected.

"No! The number isn't exactly the problem. You see-" Usopp started to say while Zoro let out a groan and he put a hand over his eyes. He heard the door to the deck below swing open.

"So the coast is clear?" Emmy asked.

"Yep," Zoro said.

"Good job."

Zoro stiffened at the familiar voice that was distinctly not the first mate's. His hand dropped off his face so he could verify he wasn't hallucinating.

"AHHHH!" the rest of the crew screamed as Miss All Sunday followed Emmy onto the deck.

"Here to avenge your organization?! Bring it on!" Zoro shouted as he grabbed his sword, "Don't think by taking Emmy hostage-"

"I'm not her hostage," Emmy said and folded her arms across her chest, "I haven't been anyone's hostage for some time now. When are you going to have a little more faith in me?"

"Intruder alert. Intruder alert!" Usopp tearfully shouted into a megaphone while Chopper peered curiously at the new guest from over the railing.

"Who's she?" Chopper asked.

"She's that beautiful lady!" Sanji sighed which did not aid in Chopper's confusion.

"Everyone, please, drop your weapons," Emmy said as she watched Nami raise her Clima-Tact while Zoro drew his sword.

"You're on her side?!" Nami cried, "Geez. First Bon Clay and now this? What is going on in your head? Are you just letting anyone on the ship now?! She's even wearing my clothes too! You gave it to her, didn't you, prude?!"

"It's okay...I can take it from here, little pirate," Miss All Sunday said coolly and then sprouted an arm on each of the pirates' weapons. She knocked them out of the pirates' hands and walked towards a folded up a lawn chair at the other side of the deck, "Didn't I tell you all before not to point such dangerous objects at me?"

"How long have you been on this ship?!" Zoro demanded.

"All this time," Miss All Sunday said as she positioned the chair under her arm and turned her attention to the boy in the straw hat, who was looking curiously between her and the first mate, "Monkey D. Luffy...You haven't forgotten what you did to me, have you?"