Ch. 11 - I am Healing.

"Oy! Zoro! Emmy! Wake up! Zoro! Emmy! Ikuzo!"

Emmy sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes with the back of her hands. She felt like she had been sleeping for hours. Then she blinked up at her brother, who was grinning from ear to ear. "Luffy...How long have I been sleeping?"

"About 30 minutes," Luffy said. He then turned and slapped the swordsman a couple times on the forehead. "Zoroooo."

"Did we take care of everything?" Zoro grunted before rolling himself up.

Luffy nodded. "Yeah! I kicked Buggy's ass and then we also got the map to the Grand Line and a navigator."

Zoro and Emmy looked over their captain's head and eyed the orange haired girl, who clutched a rolled up map tightly in her hands. Then they shared a defeated look with each other and slumped their shoulders.

"Ugh," Zoro breathed as he put a hand to his head, "I lost too much blood. I don't think I can walk."

"It's weird, but I feel pretty energized," Emmy said and folded her hands in her lap. She gasped when her hands came to view.

"What? What?!" Luffy cried.

Emmy held out her hands to see her arms. "My cuts...They're all...gone?!"

"What?!" Luffy and Nami exclaimed as they rushed over to inspect her. Emmy extended her legs and even pivoted at the waist so they could see her back.

"So that's what looked different," Nami murmured to herself.

"Your wounds have all disappeared!" Luffy exclaimed as he poked a finger through one of the tears in Emmy's dress, "Did they go back to Chou-Chou?!"

Emmy let out a small shriek. "Kya! Don't do that, Luffy! You can't just touch a girl's skin without permission."

"Shishishishi," Luffy grinned, "Sorry."

Emmy sat back down and she folded her arms across her chest. "Maybe the Feel Feel Fruit also has some sort healing properties?" She then turned to Zoro, "Here, let me take your wound and see if it closes on me."

"NO!" Luffy shouted while Zoro just rolled his eyes at her.

"It's already healing," Zoro grunted, "Just let it be."

"If you want to help someone," Nami said, placing her hands on her hips, "You should help the mayor. He's still sleeping, you know?"

"Oh yeah," Luffy said as he helped Emmy up to her feet, "We gotta wake up the old mayor guy now."

As they walked towards the mayor, a group of people with weapons in their hands appeared on the street. There was a mix of genders and they were all of different ages. They were led by a guy with green hair that was tied into a low ponytail. "You there," he said.

"Who...who are you?" Luffy asked.

"We're this town's citizens," the leader said, "Did the pirates have a falling out or something? If you know anything, tell us."

"Oh, it's just the citizens," Nami said with a breath of relief.

"Ah! Is that the Mayor?" someone cried, "What happened?!"

"He's out cold!" another person shrieked.

Immediately, Emmy did a perfect bow by the waist. "I sincerely apologize! I am the one who put him to sleep."

"WHAT?!" both the citizens and Nami cried.

"What are you doing?!" Nami hissed into Emmy's ear, "You didn't need to tell them that!"