Spilling out old secrets and shooting through a fence.

Start from the beginning

“Thanks for letting me know.” I said and went and pulled out a black t-shirt and pulled it over.

“You’re going to have to tell them.” He said.

“They don’t ever need to know.” I growled through my teeth.

“Ryan will tell them then.” Ryan, the leader of the Black Riders, I was once a part of the Black Riders. It was when I needed a break from the gang life so I was taking a leave for six months and during that time I helped create the Black Riders. I was one of the original members and Ryan wanted to be the gang leader and when I left I let him become the gang leader.

“As much as he hates me, he will never tell a living soul.”

“Let’s go we need to train.” We both slipped on our shoes and headed downstairs and outside.

“Alight Angels!” I yelled and everybody looked the same, wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt. “We are going to start out by running.”

“Running, ack, I hate running.” Jackson said.

“Everybody can thank Jackson, instead of running four miles now is five.” I said smirking.

“FIVE MILES DAMN!” Adam yelled, I just shook my head

“Go!” Because there was a bunch of woods in the backyard and there was a one mile track through the woods so they would have to run it five times. Knowing my gang it would take them at least twenty minuets to run all five miles. I run seven miles every morning to help with my anxiety and stress so I’m not running with them.

It had been fifteen minuets and Adam came jogging up. “Done.” He said putting his hands on his knees and was breathing heavily.

“You’re one fast runner” I said handing him a water bottle. He drank the whole thing in one gulp.

Andrew, Vincent, James, Sean and Jackson all come running up and I toss them water and they catch it and like Adam, drink the whole thing in one gulp. Everybody had finished in less then half an hour.

“Alright Angels, line it up.” They all stopped talking and they all lined up. “Next we are going to practice shooting- on target.” I said pointing at Andrew; he has the worst aim ever.

He opened his mouth to defend his aiming skills when Flynn interrupted him. “Don’t even try to fight it your aim is awful, almost as bad as Stephanie’s driving skills.” That sent my whole gang into a laughing fit. He looked at me. “Love you Stephanie.”

“Go f*ck yourself Flynn.” I said and yelled for my gang to get back in a line. “Alright, I want everybody to shoot one bullet through the hole in that fence. I was pointing to the hole in the fence protecting the garden.

“Your kidding right? Nobody can shoot that perfectly from afar.” Sean said.

“Watch me.” I pulled out my gun pointing it in the correct direction and it the right way I pulled the trigger and a bullet shot through the small hole in the fence.  “See, it’s not that hard. Anybody who misses will have to go and run another two miles in seven minuets otherwise they will keep running until they can run two miles in seven minuets.” I knew I was being harsh on them but they needed it.  “Adam you’re up.”

“Steph I’ve never shot anything before.”

“Just try. I’m pretty sure it’s easy to point a gun and pull a trigger.” I said. He looked nervous and pointed the gun and aimed it correctly and pulled the trigger. I bullet shot through the air and through the hole in the fence. I couldn’t help but smile.

“Nice shot kid.” Jackson said. Patting him on the back.

“I feel like a proud mom.” I said wrapping my arm around his shoulder.