Chapter 1- Rachael

'Your turn babe.’ Nathan said before giving Mollie a gentle pat on the back. They heard hear the endless cries of baby Rachael from the next room. Rachael was already 3 months old. The past three months had gone quick. She had a mop of dark brown curly hair, and green eyes, just like Nathan’s. She hadn’t changed much since she was born. The Wanted put their trip to America on hold for a few months, for Rachael, as did The Saturdays, who had arranged to release their debut single there in October. It was Christmas Eve, their first one together as a proper family. The previous week, Mollie watched Nathan put up the tree, while cradling the baby in her arms. From then on, they vowed to put up a tree every year until their youngest child fled the nest.

The angel was delicately placed on the top of the tree, there were a few red glittery ribbons here and there, and some bright lights dotted around the tree, but they were all placed high on the tree, out of reach of Rachael. Her presents were dotted under the tree in different positions, but they were all small, as all they thought of getting her was a few outfits and teddy bears. They had decided to spend Christmas day at home, but with all their bandmates, as it was Aoife Belle’s first Christmas with Una too. They decided to spend the morning at Una’s home, they have dinner at Mollie and Nath’s house and then open presents before having a baby free party! Anyway, back to Christmas Eve.

Unlike many parents, Mollie didn’t mind getting out of bed to tend to Rachael. She was a quiet child and didn’t cry much. They were lucky in that sense. She slept 14 hours a day meaning Nathan or Mollie could bring her to the studio to record vocals, or they could take her to rehearsals and not hear a peep out of her.  She was starting to take a shine to Aoife Belle too, which was a bonus seeing as though they were going to be spending a lot of time together.

Mollie pulled Rachael close into her arms, and patted her on the back, only to discover that she had a very dirty nappy. She changed her nappy before hopping back into bed. ‘Hey Nath. Have you taught about God parents for Rachael? I was thinking one of the boys? Possibly Jay? Seeing as though you guys have this Jaythan thing going on? I’d like to pick one of the girls as god mother?’ Mollie asked. ‘I’ll ask Jay tomorrow babe. What about asking Frankie? You and Frankster have this whole Frollie thing going on!’ Nath laughed sitting up. ‘Yeah babe, I know, but I also have this whole Molness, Mochelle and Moluna thing going on! It’s hard to decide on just one.’ She replied with a  sad face. ‘We’ll talk in the morning babe. Get some rest, we need to be up early to cook the turkey before going to Una’s!’ he laughed.

Sorry starts off slow, but drama to come soon! I promise!

First series (I'll Be Your Strength) http://www.wattpad.com/story/1419102-i%27ll-be-your-strength

Comment :)

Vote :)

Fan :)

Rachael x