Chapter 94

*Small time skip because I'm a piece of shit author :)*

"I'm so proud of you boys." Jihoon said as we ended our very first concert. We smiled and hugged her.

"Thanks." We said.

"Where's Minhyuk?" I asked.

"Your mom has him." Jihoon answered. "She took him back to the dorm when he started to get tired."

I chuckled. "How'd we do?"

"Amazing." Jin laughed.

"You guys did very well, I'm proud of you all." Jihoon smiled. "You guys are going to be a big group one day, I can see it now."

"It's only the start of it right now." Namjoon said.

"Okay, you guys need to go home though. The car is outside waiting for you, change and then go out there because you have an interview in the morning and a music show performance to do." Jihoon said.

"Where are you going to be?" Jimin asked.

"I have to go get your guys earpieces and microphones and clothes." Jihoon answered. "I'll see you guys in the morning."

"She should be our manager." Jin chuckled as we all walked out of the arena and headed towards our car. Probably a hundred or more fans were standing outside, screaming when we came out.

"So this is what it really feels like to be famous or at least known." Yoongi said as we got in the car.

"Yeah, it's different." Taehyung smiled as he took his beanie off, his ears now on display. "It feels good to let these bad boys breathe."

We all laughed at Taehyung calling his ears, bad boys.

"What?" Taehyung questioned.

"Just you saying bad boys when you were talking about your ears was funny." Jimin chuckled.

"Ohhh." Taehyung said. "Well Minhyuk is going to grow them soon."

"When?" I asked wrapping my arm around his shoulder.

"When he turns one which is going to be in less than 6 months." Taehyung said.

"Wow, it's really been that long since that cutie was born." Jimin said.

"Yeah." Taehyung said.

"He's growing up too fast." Hoseok said. "Someone stop him."

"I wish we could." Taehyung said.

"I wish I'd stop aging." Namjoon said.

"I'm just going to hope I look like this or at least almost this good for the rest of my life." Jin said.

"Uh excuse me." The driver said as he turned around. "We've been parked outside of your mansion? Dorm? House? Whatever it is for almost 10 minutes and you still haven't left."

"Sorry." Jin said as we all quickly got out of the car and headed inside.

"I'm tired." Yoongi yawned.

"You always are." Jimin said.

"Not when we have sex." Yoongi smirked.

"Woah." My mom said. "I swear you boys have no shame."

"Eh it's somewhere." Yoongi shrugged. "Nice to see you mom but I'm tired and going to bed."

My mom laughed. "Goodnight Yoongi."

"Come on." Yoongi basically whined as he grabbed Jimin and Hoseok's wrists, tugging them to their shared bedroom.

"Minhyuk is sound asleep, he's been fed and changed. I left a bottle on the nightstand incase he wakes up, but other than that you're good for the night." My mom said.

"Thanks mom." I smiled as I hugged her.

"Oh it's no problem sweetie." She smiled, hugging me back before she hugged Taehyung. "I'll let you boys go to sleep, besides your dad should be home soon."

"Bye mom, I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She said before grabbing her purse and leaving.

"Come on let's go to bed." I said as I picked Taehyung up and walked to our room.

A/N: Here's a new update , hope you guys enjoy and holy fucking shit I'm about to get 300k on this book and holy shit I didn't think this story would get there and Stepbrother almost had 400 reads and shit 😂