Chapter 41

Day 1 of training

"It's too early for this shit." Yoongi mumbled.

"Yeah." I yawned.

"Well just think about it, if we don't do this stuff we won't get to be in the group." Hoseok said.

"You have a point." I said yawning again.

"Good morning everyone." Daesuk said once everyone was in the practice room. "So I split all of you up into your categories when you were picked. Now if you are singers you will go to the studio, if you are rappers you will go to the studio too. For my triple threat people you will stay here and have a talk with me before I send you off to a studio. But first I need to let you all know something. For the top 3 people you need to maintain your spot while you have others fighting to get up there. For the 8 member group at the end we plan to have one triple threat, three or four singers or three of four rappers. Now by the end of this week two people will be eliminated. You will need to impress me, the choreographer, the rapping coach and the vocal coach because the four of us are your judges. So make us happy. Now you may all go to the studio except for my four triple threats please stay here."

The four of us stayed in the room as everyone else left.

"Alright so, please introduce yourselves. With having 40 of you I forget names." Daesuk said looking at me.

"Jungkook." I said.

"Jungkook? I thought your name was Jeongguk." He said.

"It is but I got by Jungkook." I said. He nodded and moved on to the next person.

"Jonghae." The boy standing next to me said.

"Jaemin." A shorter boy said.

"Kiyun." The last boy said.

"Oh thank god your name starts with a K, I thought we picked all J's." Daesuk said. "So now what are you all stronger at?"

"Singing." Jaemin answered.

"Rapping." Jonghae said.

"Dancing." Kiyun said.

"Why would I share it for them and anyone else to try and out do me in it?" I asked crossing my arms.

"You're a smart kid Jungkook, smart kid." Daesuk said. "And that is something that will get you through this competition, hiding what you're good at."

"W-Wait we weren't suppose to answer?" Jaemin stuttered.

"I was hoping you'd all be like Jungkook but you weren't." Daesuk said. "Anyway you may now go to the rapping studio or the vocal studio. See you all later."

I walked out of the room and decided to go to the vocal studio where Taehyung, Jimin and Jin were. I walked in and sat down by them.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"We are suppose to be finding songs that mean something to us and then we are suppose to perform them for the vocal coach, Shinwon." Jimin said. I nodded and looked for a song, what was one that really meant something to me? I thought about it for a few minutes before picking Sing For You by EXO. I love those guys.

"Okay so we are going to go in ranks and then I'll add in the two other afterwards." The vocal coach, Shinwon said. He was a tall man with black hair. He had a stern look on his face until he smiled. Jimin stood up and walked with him to the other part of the vocal studio.

"Are you guys nervous?" Jin asked looking at me and Taehyung.

"No."

"Yes."