Chapter 70

"It's called Born Singer." Jihoon said.

"Sounds interesting." I said.

"Yeah, now I want all of you to put your heart and soul into this. Show the judges just how badly you want to be here." Jihoon said.

"Do you have the lyrics for it?" Jimin said.

"What do you think these are?" Jihoon asked as she held up papers.

"Have you had those the entire time?" I asked.

"Yeah." Jihoon said as she handed all of us lyrics. "I'll send one of you the music to it, so you can practice."

"Awesome." I said. "Thanks."

"No problem." She said as she stood up. "I'll talk to you guys later."

"Wait didn't you say that Changkyun broke his engagement off?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah but it doesn't matter to me." She shrugged as she walked out.

"Independent woman." Jimin said.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't know. It's early, I'm tired. Don't listen to what I'm saying." Jimin said.

"I rarely ever listen to you." I said.

"Okay why are you so mean to me? I was born in Busan first." Jimin said. "And I'm older."

"By like a year." I said.

"I'm still older." Jimin said.

"Wait you're both from Busan?" Taehyung asked as he stopped playing with tail.

"Yeah. Did you think we were all from Seoul?" I asked looking at my adorable boyfriend.

"Yeah." He said. "Where are you guys from and how'd you end up in Seoul?"

"When my dad left, my mom didn't want to stay in Busan so we moved to Seoul." I said.

"I think we moved for my dad's job. I was like 3." Jimin shrugged.

"I moved from Buk District, Daegu. My parents just wanted to move." Yoongi said.

"Oh my god! I'm from Daegu too." Taehyung said excitedly.

"Seriously?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah." Taehyung said. "Wow that's crazy."

"I'm from Gwangju, I don't remember why we moved." Hoseok said.

"I've always been from Seoul." Namjoon shrugged. "I moved in with my grandparents when I was about five years old."

"Anyang. I came to Seoul for school when I was younger." Jin answered.

"Wow, I would've thought all of you were from Seoul not just Namjoon." Taehyung said.

"We've been here our whole lives but we always remember where we came from." I said.

"Don't forget where you came from." Yoongi said.

Taehyung laid across my lap and curled his tail around his body. "Kookie, my tummy hurts."

"Want me to rub it?" I asked. He nodded as I reached down and started rubbing his stomach.

"Speaking of that. Tae how have you been feeling lately?" Jimin asked.

"Okay, but I get pains sometimes." Taehyung said. "I'm ready for it to be out."

"So the pains will be gone?" Hoseok asked.

"That and I wanna hold my hybrid baby." Taehyung said. "Oh it'll be so cute."

"Yes Holly will be cute." Yoongi said. I grabbed the pillow next to me and threw it at Yoongi.

"I'm not naming my kid Holly!" I yelled.

"If it's a boy I have a name picked out." Taehyung said.

"What is it?" I asked looking down at him.

"I wanna name him Minhyuk." Taehyung said.

"Aww that would be cute." Jimin said.

"Why is no one with me on Holly?" Yoongi asked. "Not even my own boyfriends."

"Because we have our own Holly who is our baby." Jimin said. "Having two Holly's would be weird."

"Okay I guess you're right." Yoongi said.

"So you get mad when I tell you I'm not naming the baby Holly but when Jimin said we shouldn't name it Holly in a different way, you agree."

"It's the way he says it." Yoongi said as he leaned in and kissed Jimin.

"They're gonna have a threesome. I'm out." I said picking Taehyung up and running to the bedroom.

"Oh my god." Jin said as a loud moan came from Jimin. Not even five seconds later, Jin and Namjoon were running into the bedroom. "Those horny fucks."

A/N: So I know Namjoon isn't from Seoul, but I wanted to make him from Seoul. So yeah. Here's an update. Enjoy ❤️