Chapter 18

"Tae." I said shaking Taehyung. "Tae. Tae. Tae. Tae."

"Whaaaaaat?" He whined opening his eyes and looking at me.

"Jin texted me, he said breakfast is ready." I said.

"Food!" Taehyung said as his ears perked up. "Lets go."

"Baby you need pants." I said as he jumped up from the bed. He was wearing one of my t shirts.

"Ugh." He said. "I don't like pants."

"I know but you need them." I said standing up.

"Ugh fine." He said walking over to his bag and pulling out a pair of sweatpants. He slid them on and grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the cabin.

"Good morning, never mind bad morning." I mumbled as me and Taehyung walked into Jin and Namjoon's cabin. Jin and Namjoon were arguing while Hoseok, Mark, Jimin and Yoongi watched.

"How can you still text him when we already almost broke up once!?" Jin exclaimed.

"You're overreacting. It's a business related thing Jin." Namjoon said. "I thought of all people you'd understand that."

"Well I don't. You don't need to flirt with him." Jin said. "You might as well just say "I'm single, here let me suck your dick."

"It's not even how it's working. It's not even flirting either." Namjoon said.

"If you send a guy hearts is that flirting?" Jin asked looking at all of us.

"I'm not involved." Jimin said.

"We just showed up." I said.

"I'm not saying anything." Hoseok said.

"I'm not apart of this." Mark answered.

"I just want to eat and go back to sleep." Yoongi said.

"You guys are no help." Jin said before looking at Namjoon. "You know I wouldn't even be so mad if you fucking told me."

"Why should I? It's my business and my life." Namjoon said.

"You said you want a future with me." Jin said.

"Jin we've been dating for 10 months, things can change. I get we are seniors but we could break up before the year ends then you won't be in my future." Namjoon said. "Why won't you just listen to me!?"

"Why do you always lie!?" Jin yelled. "I'm so done with this. Me and the guys are all leaving right now. Go get your guys things and meet me in the car."

"I thought this shit only happened in movies." Yoongi groaned walking out of the cabin with all of us following.

"Well this weekend is ruined now." Hoseok said.

"It was ruined the moment we got here. It's a farm." Jimin said.

"Let's just get our stuff and leave." I said.

Once we all got our stuff, we got into the car with Jin and left. Namjoon was still at his uncle's.

"Soooo is this the end of you and Namjoon or?" Jimin asked.

"Pretty sure it's the end." Jin said. "I'm just tired of this right now."

"What even happened?" Jimin asked.

"He's talking to his ex about a rapping career and they've been flirting and I feel it would have just progressed into cheating." Jin said. "That's just a gist."

"You should just get yourself drunk." Yoongi said leaning his head against Jimin's shoulder.

"Maybe." Jin said. "You guys should just sleep it's a long ride home."

"Don't have to tell me twice." Yoongi said before going to sleep. When isn't he sleeping?

Once we all got dropped off, Taehyung and I were laying down on my bed cuddling.

"Jungkook, I'm home." My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Hi mom." I yelled back. She had went on a business trip for the last week and half.

"How was it while I was gone?" My mom asked as she walked into my room.

"Good." I said.

"That's good. I see you two have bonded more." She said smiling at Taehyung and I.

"Yeah we have." I smiled. "Which reminds me. Mom this is actually Taehyung, remember my childhood best friend."

"Oh my god, he looks so different." She gasped.

I nodded and continued. "Also I don't want you to give him back. He's now my boyfriend."

"Oh thank god Jiwoon is gone." She said. "Sorry Jungkook but I never liked him."

"I know mom." I laughed. "I remember you telling him the one night he was here for dinner."

"He insulted my cooking." She said. "He's lucky I didn't try hitting him with a frying pan."

"Like in the cartoons?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes sweetie, like in cartoons." My mom said smiling softly at Taehyung. "Keep him around for a long time Kook, he's going to fit in just right."

"I plan to mom." I said kissing Taehyung's forehead.

A/N: So I just wanna give you guys a small note I don't think I actually stated anyone else's ages but Jungkook and Taehyung's so here is everyone ages.

Taehyung- 16
Jungkook- 18
Jimin- 18
Yoongi- 19
Hoseok- 18 almost 19
Jin- 19
Namjoon- 19
Mark- 19

Yes I know I have made a few 19 but I don't care they will be in high school and I'm going to say it's because of their birthdays more then them being held back or anything.

Also the picture above really relates nothing to the chapter I just felt like putting it in here 😂