Chapter 23

Jungkook's Point of view

"Mom, why are you calling me? I'm in school." I said answering the phone. I was standing in the hallway, I was sitting in class when she had called.

"Jungkook." She said.

"What?" I asked. "Does Taehyung miss me or something?"

"Jungkook, there's a problem." She said.

"What is it?" I asked leaning against the wall.

"I brought Taehyung with me shopping to buy him clothes and I went to the bathroom and had him sit on a bench outside of the bathroom and I came back and now he's gone. I don't know where he is. I looked everyone and I can't find him anywhere. I asked security guards to check the video cameras and the fucking cameras shut off after I went into the bathroom." She said in one breath.

"WHAT!?" I screamed. "I'm coming home."

I ended the called and stormed into the classroom, ignoring my teacher and grabbing my book bag and leaving the school. Nothing mattered at this moment, I couldn't deal with him missing.

When I got home I ran into the house. "Mom??"

"Right here." My mom said walking out of the kitchen.

"What the fuck happened!? How did you lose him?" I exclaimed.

"Jungkook, I didn't think he'd disappear out of no where." She said. "I'm sorry, we'll find him though."

"HOW?" I yelled. "There's no way to track him down. The cops aren't going to do shit."

"Sweetie." She started. "The cops here might not do anything but he is and he'll do something."

"Who." I was cut off as I looked up to see my dad standing next to my mom. "What are you doing here?"

"I asked him to come here and help." My mom said.

"Why? He didn't care when I was younger to be in my life." I said.

"Jeongguk you know."

"Everyone calls me Jungkook now not Jeongguk." I said.

"Okay Jungkook, you know I didn't leave because I wanted to."

"How was I suppose to know that!? You left when I was 4 years old. Do you know how that feels to be 4 and to wake up with your dad gone? Do you know what it feels like to think that your dad doesn't care? Do you even know what it feels like to live without a parent? No you don't because grandma and grandpa did everything for you, gave you everything and were always saving you from things. They never left you but you left me and mom when she was young and when I was still young. So no I don't know that you left because you didn't want to." I said letting out my frustration. "So why don't you tell me Chanwoo, tell me why you actually left and why you're here."

"Jungkook." He said.

"Just cut the bullshit and tell me why you're here and why you left." I said.

"Your mom called me to help find your hybrid."

"Boyfriend." I said cutting him off. "Not a hybrid, my boyfriend."

"Wait." He said looking at my mom. "Did you say he was his boyfriend?"

"I said "I know you haven't been around in 14 years but I need you to come over and help me and Jungkook find his best friend who is his hybrid boyfriend." My mom said.

"When did you become gay?" He asked looking at me.

"Since I came out of the womb." I said. "Why do you think I was screaming? I don't like vaginas. Now answer my other question."