Chapter 83

"Jeongguk, fuck me already." Taehyung said.

After Taehyung said that I climbed on top of him, being careful of his stomach, and kissed him.

*Meanwhile*

Jimin's point of view

"Jimin." Hoseok groaned as someone knocked on the door. "Get the door."

"I don't want to." I said.

"You lazy shits." Jin said as he got up from the couch and opened the door. "Can I help you?"

"I'm Park Kiyun. I'm looking for V."

"V isn't here, have a nice day." Jin said as he closed the door only for it to be stopped by the guy.

"V is here." He said.

"What the fuck do you even want with him?" Jin asked.

"I want my slave back." He said.

"Do you think I care? You aren't getting him back." Jin said as he slammed the door.

"What the hell is going on?" Namjoon asked. "Taehyung's old owner wants him back?"

"I think so. Didn't Jungkook mention this?" Jin asked.

"He might've." I said. "What if he gets Tae back? Do you know how broken Jungkook would be?"

"He would probably stay in bed for the rest of his life." Hoseok said.

"And as Jungkook's best friends, we need to do something." Jin said.

"But what? If you think murdering then I can't do that." Hoseok said.

"Im not thinking murder!" Jin said. "We need to find a way to make sure Kiyun can't get Taehyung back."

"But how?" I asked.

"Jihoon might know what to do." Hoseok said. "After all she already knows about the whole situation with that and she knows we're all dating so she wouldn't let it get out to the public or anything."

"Someone call her." Jin said.

"You have her number." I said.

"Okay and? I'm doing most of the work here someone else can call her." Jin sassed.

Hoseok shook his head and pulled out his phone.

"Hey Jihoon." Yoongi said. We all looked at him to see he was already on the phone. "Are you busy, right now?...... No, okay great, can you come up to the dorm?...... Okay see you then."

"I thought you were asleep." I said.

"Babe, usually I am but for once I wasn't." Yoongi said. "Now let's wait for Jihoon."

A few seconds later a loud moan came from Jungkook and Taehyung's room.

"Oh my god." I said.

A/N: Okay so here is a sort of short update. Thank you guys very much for over 200k reads, you guys are so amazing. Also I got a request from someone in an earlier chapter to start putting |M| in the titles of the chapters with smut so I'll do that for you guys.

Also I'll be changing the cover of this story very soon