Chapter 65

"I'm about to just write a song about me fucking my boyfriends." Yoongi said as we were all sitting in the living room of the dorm.

"But Hoseok fucks you." I said.

"There's no."

"You limp at times and you act like we haven't heard the "Fuck Hoseok faster." We hear it, you two aren't quiet." I said. Yoongi groaned and looked at Hoseok.

"Don't look at me like that, it isn't my fault you're a screamer." Hoseok said.

"Okay now I'm curious, Jimin have you ever fucked Yoongi?" Namjoon asked.

"Babe don't ask about their... who am I kidding. I'm curious too." Jin said.

"Once." Jimin said.

"Well something must've happened since you're not a top." I said.

"I don't like his dick being in my ass." Yoongi said. "I'm lying, I liked it but it's just better with Jimin being a bottom. He's really flexible."

"Okay you two have been together two years, when did you first fuck?" Namjoon asked.

"How'd you two start dating?" Taehyung asked.

"A year into the relationship surprisingly. But I was best friends with Jungkook, Yoongi knew Hoseok and Hoseok was Yoongi's best friend. I also knew Hoseok. So eventually one day we met each other and Yoongi liked to touch my ass and flirt with me a lot, I always knew I was gay but I was very inexperienced." Jimin shrugged. "But eventually after a month of Yoongi's constant flirting and ass touching, I agreed to go on a date with him and yeah it went from there. Now we are two years into our relationship."

"And many more years will come." Yoongi smiled. Hoseok frowned and looked down at his notebook. "Hoseok, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." Hoseok said shaking his head. Jimin didn't like that answer apparently because next thing we knew Hoseok was on Jimin's lap.  Jimin leaned in and whispered something in Hoseok's ear, causing Jimin to blush brightly. "It's just that, well you two have so much of a history in your relationship. It's just a matter of time before you're married and you don't want to date me anymore."

"Hoseok." Jimin said. "Even if we were to get married, you're being our husband too. And I don't give a fuck who says it's weird."

"Uh what did you whisper in his ear to make him blush?" I asked. "Wait do I even want to know?"

"I said that if he doesn't tell me, I'll fuck it out of him until he's screaming what was bugging him." Jimin said causing Hoseok to turn red again.

"Wait, Jimin you top Hoseok!?" Jin yelled. "I thought you were just a bottom."

"Nope." Jimin smirked. "Hoseok's ass is too irresistible."

"I'd say too much information but you've said worse." Jin said.

"Taehyung would you ever fuck Jungkook?" Jimin asked looking over at me and Taehyung.

"Um I don't know." Taehyung said. "We kinda got the daddy kink and yeah."

"Wait did you tell him about the other kinks?" Hoseok asked looking at me.

"You have other kinks?" Taehyung asked looking at me.

"Hold on a minute." Jimin said. "Everyone go around the room and say one of your kinks and we will continue until every kink is said."

We all groaned but proceeded to talk about our kinks because why not and we all knew Jimin would not stop until we told them.