Chapter 6

"Daddy, why is your area hard?" He asked looking at me.

"Huh?" I asked looking down and sure enough I had a boner.

"Um." I said as my face turned red. Why the hell was I hard!?

"Can I fix it?" Taehyung asked looking up with me with innocent eyes. How can you be so innocent while saying that!?

"T-Tae it's okay, you don't need to. It will go away." I stuttered.

"But daddy I want to." He said.

"I guess you can." I said giving in. He smiled and got in between my legs, unbuttoning my pants. He looked up at me with the same innocent eyes, taking my dick out of his pants he leaned down and sucked on it. I bit my lip and watched him.

"Jungkook." My mom yelled from upstairs. I jumped and ended up thrusting my dick into Taehyung's mouth. I heard my mom's heels click as she walked around upstairs, heading towards the steps. I pulled Taehyung up and put my dick away. I pulled Taehyung back to me as my mom walked down the stairs and into the living room. "Does this look okay?"

My mom was dressed in a tight red dress and black heels. Her hair was curled.

"Mom you look like you're a teenager." I said.

"Jungkook, I'm 38 years old. I'm not like most of your friends mom's who are old." She said setting her hands on her hips.

"Well yeah but Jimin isn't the first kid, neither is Hoseok. Namjoon and Seokjin are. Yoongi is an only child." I said.

"And still I have you and that's it." She said.

"Well I wasn't planned too." I said.

"You make it sound like you were a mistake Kook." She said.

"I know I'm not mom but I'm just saying you and dad didn't plan to have me." I said. She nodded and grabbed her coat and purse.

"I will be back around 11 hopefully not later. I'm leaving 30 dollars on the counter for you two to order a pizza. I'll see you two later." My mom said as she walked over and kissed both mine and Taehyung's foreheads.

"Bye mom have a good time." I said.

"Bye bye." Taehyung said waving cutely. My mom smiled and walked out of the house as I turned and looked at Taehyung. "Can I continue?"

I nodded as he undid my pants and took my dick out again. He leaned down and went back to sucking on it. He continued this for awhile until I finally came. I panted as Taehyung pulled off my dick and looked at me. I put my dick away and sat up.

"Why are you so good?" I asked not excepting him to answer me.

"Um." He said as he looked down.

"Tae tell me." I said.

He sighed as he continued to look down while he spoke. "TaeTae was forced to be a sex slave and forced to do things like that to gross, old men."

I tried not to laugh at his description of the men. "How'd you become a hybrid baby?"

"When TaeTae was 13 years old, he was kidnapped and changed into a hybrid." He said.