Chapter 80

By the time we finally got back to BigHit and got Jihoon out, she was livid and ready to kill Maki but we were all stuck going to meet with Sejin.

When we got to his office, our stylists and Maki were standing in there along with eight other women.

"What's going on?" Namjoon asked.

"Have a seat." Sejin said. Everyone sat down but me. "So I have some news."

"Which is?" Jin asked.

"The seven woman standing behind me will be your guys' new stylists. And then Mrs. Kim here will be taking Jihoon's place." Sejin said.

"WHAT!?" All of us including Jihoon screamed.

"My boss decided that only married women work for you guys, and Jihoon isn't married." Sejin said.

"We don't care if she's married or not!" Jimin yelled. "She's staying with us, the rest can go."

"Jihoon hasn't tried getting with us, unlike Maki." I said.

"You guys really want Jihoon to stay?" Sejin asked as we all nodded. "Fine, I'll talk to my boss but if he says no then there's nothing I can do."

"Fine." Namjoon said.

"Now you guys can leave. But remember practice tomorrow morning." Sejin said. We all got up and walked out.

"Do you think our boss will let you stay?" I asked looking at Jihoon.

"Hopefully." She shrugged. "I mean I haven't tried getting with any of you."

"At least now those women shouldn't try getting with us kids." Jimin said.

"We're men." Yoongi said. "Well most of us."

"We're kids." Jimin said. "And you know it."

"But you guys heard Sejin, go to bed and be ready for practice tomorrow morning. I don't know what you guys are going to be doing but get a lot of rest." Jihoon said. "Oh and eat before you come too."

"You sound like a mom." I said.

"No. Not a mom. I'm too young for that. I will be an older sister but not a mom." Jihoon said. "Now go to your dorm."

"Bye Jihoon." I laughed as we walked into our dorm.

"You know guys it's honestly really crazy." Namjoon said. "We were just regular teens wanting to be famous and live out our dreams and now here we are."

"And we have a baby hybrid on the way." Taehyung smiled as he rubbed his stomach.

"Yeah, uh Kook when is he due?" Jimin asked.

"Better question is he going to push the baby out of his ass?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm not sure when it's due but I'd assume a C-section." I said shaking my head at Yoongi.

"Okay I think we all need sleep." Jin said. "Goodnight kids."

"Goodnight Eomma." We all said minus Namjoon.

We all went to our bedrooms and went to bed.

A/N: Here's a boring chapter. I'm honestly just making filler chapters right now but I have big plans coming up 😂