Chapter 26

"Hey mom." I said knocking on her door and walking in.

"Yes sweetie?" She asked looking at me through the mirror. She was getting ready for another date she had.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"Of course." She said sitting down on her bed and patting the spot next to her. I sat down next to her. "What do you want to talk about?"

"So you know how I found out Tae was my childhood friend?" I asked. She nodded. "Did you know that he was the same Taehyung?"

"Yes. That's why I pushed you to keep him." She said. "You were a different Jungkook after we moved. I wanted you to be happy again."

"Thanks mom." I smiled and hugging her.

"There's no need to thanks me Jungkook." She smiled, hugging me back. "I'm glad you chose to keep him."

"I am too." I said.

"How's he doing?" She asked.

"Good." I said. "What time is your date tonight?"

"At 7." She said. "I need to finish getting ready."

"When are you going to tell me who this mystery dude is?" I asked standing up.

"I feel you'd be mad." She said.

"Mom, who is it?" I asked raising an eyebrow and crossing my arms.

"Your father." She mumbled looking down. "I didn't know how you'd react so I never said anything. I'm sorry just not telling you."

"Mom, I'm not your parent you don't need to tell me it's fine." I said. "Besides I was thinking after what he did to save Taehyung and to find him, I think I should try to let him back in my life and have a dad since I didn't grow up with one."

"I think that's a great idea." She smiled. "I think it will make your dad very happy."

I laughed. "Anyway finish getting ready I'm going back to my room."

"Kookie." Taehyung whined as I walked in. "I can't get this damn necklace off!"

"Baby boy." I chuckled. "Just pull it over your head, remember that's how we put it on."

"Oh what the fuck." He said pulling it over his head. "How did I forget that?"

"Well you were half asleep so I figure that's why." I said laying down next to him.

"Can we do something today?" He asked turning to his side and looking at me.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I want a movie marathon!" He said sitting up. "Can we do it?"

"Just us or do you want the guys over?" I asked.

"Hmm." He said. "We can invite them, it'd be fun with Hoseok."

"Hoseok does make things fun." I said.

"I want to pick out the movies." He said standing up and running downstairs. I smiled and shook my head at his cuteness. I pulled out my phone and texted the guys, telling them about it before walking down. Taehyung was sitting on the floor with a stack of movies sitting next to him. "Hey babe."

"Hey." He said. "I picked out a lot of movies."

"How many?" I asked sitting down on the couch.

"Um 15 maybe more, maybe less." He shrugged standing up, walking over to me and sitting down in my lap. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he leaned forward, kissing me. His arms wrapped around my neck as I pulled him closer to me.

"Oh my god." I heard Jimin say as my front door opened.

"Why don't you ever knock?" I asked pulling away from Taehyung.

"We do on occasion." Yoongi shrugged as he sat down.

"Oh yeah by the way." Jimin said sitting on Yoongi's lap. "I think Jin is coming with Namjoon."

"Who told him?" I asked.

"I was getting coffee and he was there and saw my phone." Jimin said. I nodded and turned Taehyung around in my lap.

"Since there's a bunch of couples here no sex." Jimin said.

"You two are the ones who tried fucking last movie night." I said.

"Psh no we didn't." Jimin said.

"Yes we did." Yoongi said.

"God dammit Yoongi you weren't suppose to say that." Jimin said hitting his shoulder causing Yoongi to chuckle and shrug.

"So are we waiting for them or?" Hoseok asked.

"You don't have to wait." Jin said walking into the living room with Namjoon.

"Oh my god seriously I need to move that fucking key." I said.

"Or just give us house keys." Jimin suggested.

"No because then you'll never leave." I said.

"I'd leave if I walked in and there was moaning." Jimin said.

"You didn't leave when there was moaning last night." I said.

"Okay fine if I hear "AH DADDY FUCK ME HARDER." Then I'm out." Jimin said faking moaning and screaming.

"You're very good at that Jiminie." Hoseok said.

"That's not the only thing I'm good at Hobi." Jimin said winking at Hoseok.

"Okay stob it." Jin said.

"Stob?" I asked laughing.

"Jin spell it." Jimin said as he laughed. "Spell stop, not stob."

"S. T. O. P." Jin said.

"You forgot." Jimin said.

"I. T." Jimin and I yelled at the same time.

"Why do I hangout with you guys?" Jin asked shaking his head. "Where are we suppose to sit?"

"Hoseok took our spot." Namjoon complained.

"Sit on the floor." I shrugged. "Or share the recliner, I don't know."

"Fine." Jin said sitting down on the recliner with Namjoon. By that I mean, Namjoon sat down with Jin on his lap.

"Start the movies." Jimin said. Taehyung got up and ran over to the tv and put a movie in.

"Jungkook eyes up." Jimin yelled at me as I was staring at Taehyung's butt. Taehyung blushed as he ran back over to me and cuddled with me.

A/N: Soooo I HIT FUCKING 10k READS. THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY AND STAYING AROUND IT MEANS SO MUCH. 💚

Now my next goal is 15k reads. I love you all 💚