Chapter 46

Day 13 of training

"Hoseok can I talk to you?" I heard Daesuk say as he walked into the practice room. All 36 of us were standing or sitting, waiting to meet the choreographer. We were never told who he was, we've all only met Shinwon, our vocal coach. Hoseok nodded and followed him out of the room.

"Wonder what he's talking to him about." I said as I looked at Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung and Yoongi.

"Probably talking to him about being the best dancer or something." Jimin shrugged.

"Yeah, I have to admit he is literally the best dancer here." I said.

"What time is it?" Yoongi asked, yawning.

"6:45." Jin said looking at the clock.

"Oh my god, we've been here so long." Yoongi whined.

"We've been here 10 minutes." I said.

"That's so long." Yoongi said. "I could be sleeping right now."

"We all could be but we aren't." I said.

"Ugh." Yoongi said.

"He's back." Namjoon said as Hoseok and Daesuk walked in.

"What'd he want?" Jimin asked as Hoseok sat down.

"I met the choreographer. But I'm gonna be doing a solo for this week's elimination." He said.

"Is he nice?" I asked.

"Um yeah, he is actually a she." Hoseok said.

"What!?" We all six exclaimed at the same time.

"Well she couldn't be the rapping coach so she became the choreographer." Hoseok said.

"Wow, that's kinda weird but cool." Namjoon said.

"Alright everyone I need your attention." Daesuk said. We all turned and looked at him.

"Alright so, today starts your first week of dancing. Now I know some of you are very good and some of you are not. But that's why Jihoon is here to help." Daesuk said as a woman, well a girl, walked in. "This is your choreographer Kim Jihoon."

"Hello." She said. "I know you are were probably not excepting me to be your choreographer but here I am. I also help out with rapping at times."

"Now I'm going to leave, have fun everyone." Daesuk said before walking out.

"Alright." She said as she crossed her arms. "So I want all of you to know that if you think just because I'm a girl, I'm not a good dancer or that I'll go easy on all of you. You're wrong. Don't get on my bad side and also take dancing serious. BigHit is looking for people who are multitalented not people who can only do one thing. I don't care if you're shit at dancing, I can make you better. I've done it to hundreds of people."

She's kinda scary.

"Now, who here has some dancing experience?" She asked. Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, me and about 15 other guys raised their hands. "Other than Jimin and Jungkook, I want all of you to individually come up here and dance. I don't care what song just dance, I need to see where the 20 of you are at. For the rest of you just sit back and watch. Starting with you." She pointed at Kiyun, he was one of the other triple threats. He had said he was really good at dancing and that was his strength. You could tell he was cocky about his dancing. "What song?"

"Growl by Exo." He said. She nodded and turned the song on. I sang along to the song in my head, not even a minute into the song, Jihoon turned the song off. "What?"

"Let me ask you this, how do you think you're doing right now?" She asked looking at him.

"Great." He said.

"Great?" She asked. "I can tell you now, if you danced like that in front of us judges this Friday, you'd be eliminated on the spot. Hell even if Exo, saw this they wouldn't be impressed. I'll hand it to you, you're a good dancer but you're too cocky and your dancing was not put together, it was all over the place. Next, I want you to dance for me."

She was pointing at Taehyung. Taehyung gulped as he slowly stood up.

"What song?" She asked.

"Bang, Bang, Bang by Big Bang." He said. She nodded and turned it on as he started dancing. I was happy he chose that song since him and Hoseok worked on it for a week or less nonstop.

"I'm impressed." She said when the song ended. "I wasn't excepting that from you. What's your name?"

"Taehyung." He said.

"Well Taehyung, other than some minor improvements, that dance was very good." She said. "Next."

She continued until she finished with all the ones who knew how to dance.

"Alright so now that I've seen how the 20 of you dance. I need to help the 16 who don't know how to dance." She said. "You can all sit down and watch. And I need to let all of you know. This week in order to be saved from elimination, you will need to dance and sing or dance and rap. It needs to be sharp and you need to wow us in order to be safe. The number 1 rank from singing, rapping and triple threat will automatically be saved from next week's elimination. You three will be able to sit in the audience and watch as your fellow competitors perform and fight to stay in this competition."

Well fuck.

A/N: So surprise the choreographer is a girl and that girl is me 💁😂. Yes I know Jihoon is usually a boy's name but I took a quiz and got the name so therefore that is the name I'm using in the book. But I made an appearance 😂. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.