Chapter 42

Day 6 of training

"Jungkook, can I talk to you?" Daesuk asked walking over to me.

"Yeah." I said as I followed him. Jimin, Jin and Taehyung all raised an eyebrow as I shrugged and walked out of the room with Daesuk.

"How would you feel doing a solo dance with someone this upcoming Friday? We are going to everyone start performing to stay in this competition." Daesuk said.

"Who would I do it with?" I asked.

"I noticed you and Jimin dance similarly. Would you do it with him?" He asked.

"Yeah, that'd be awesome." I said.

"Sweet. You two can use the dance room to work on this. Remember has to be done by Friday. You have 7 days." He said before walking away. I walked back to the studio.

"Jimin come here." I said as Jimin got up and walked out of the room with me.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Daesuk said I can do a solo dance with someone and that someone is you." I said.

"You're joking." He said.

"Nope." I smiled. "We can work on the dance in the practice room now."

"Okay, what dance?" He asked.

"No fucking idea." I said.

After 3 hours of sitting there trying to come up with a dance we got a few steps down but decided to head back to the dorm.

"Good work." I said.

"Thanks." Jimin smiled. "Now go fuck your boyfriend."

"Jimin I can't, everyone is here." I said.

"Dumb ass there's a thing called a shower." He said as we walked into the dorm. "Why do you think it was invented."

"For people to fucking shower in!" Jin yelled. "How many times have you and Yoongi had sex in there!? You know what forget I asked don't tell me."

"I would've too." Jimin smirked.

"YOU NEED JESUS." Jin screamed causing all of us to burst out laughing.

"So anyway, why'd you and Jimin leave earlier?" Namjoon asked he was still laughing.

"We are doing a solo at the elimination. I think Daesuk is going to talk to all of you about it. I believe we are the only ones dancing." I explained.

"I have my mixtape, I have a song. I'm good." Yoongi smirked.

"I'm not watching you perform." Jimin said.

"Cause you'll fuck him on the stage and not give two shits." I said. "Wait I mean you'll let him dick you down."

"Don't you have a shower to be in.... with Tae?" Jimin asked.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Literally in the shower." Hoseok said.

"I'll be back." I smirked.

"OH MY GOD MY SON IS GETTING DICK!" Jimin screamed.

"JIMIN SHUT UP WE HAVE NEIGHBORS." Jin screamed.

"I live with nuts." Hoseok said shaking his head.

I laughed and walked into the bathroom. Sure enough the shower was running and Taehyung was humming. I quickly stripped and got in the shower with Taehyung.

"Hey babe." I said causing Taehyung to jump and turn around.

"Oh my god, you scared me." He said putting his hand on his heart.

"Sorry baby." I said pecking his lips. He had his ears and tail out.

He smiled. "How was practice?"

"It went good." I said.

"Oh my god!" Taehyung said covering his body.

"Nope." I said pulling his hands away from his body and pinning him against the wall.

"J-Jungkook." He stuttered.

"Yes baby boy?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Um, um your dick it's hard." He said.

"I know." I said before leaning in and kissing him. He kissed back as I slowly slid my hands down to his butt and grabbing it. He moaned as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Jungkook, just fuck me already." He said as I pulled back.

"Gladly." I said before picking him up and moving my fingers to his hole. "You're stretched, Taehyung what have you been doing?"

"Um." He said as he turned bright red. "I might've gotten horny."

I smirked before thrusting into him. He bit his lip and leaned his head against the shower wall as I continued. As I sped up my thrusts, his moans got louder. At this point I'm sure the guys all could hear him.

"Jungkook, harder." He moaned. I started to thrust faster into him. After a few more thrusts, the both of us came, both of us panting.

"CAN YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP. I AM TRYING TO WATCH A FUCKING MOVIE." Jin screamed from the living room. "AND STOP USING ALL THE FUCKING HOT WATER."

I couldn't hold back my laughter, a mad Eomma Jin was funny. I set Taehyung down and turned the shower off.

"Let's get out before Jin has a heart attack." I said. Taehyung stepped out of the shower and groaned. "What?"

"My fucking ass hurts." He said. "I should've expected that considering this is my first time."

"Hmm. We just lost our virginities to each other." I said as a small smile found its way onto my face.

"That's fucking cute and all you two but I have to shit can you get out?" Yoongi asked from outside the door. Taehyung and I quickly dried off and put towels on before walking out. "Thanks lovebirds, streamed up the damn bathroom."

A/N: So here is an update. Sorry if the smut is shit it's my first time writing it. I hope it'll get better in the future.