Chapter 30

Read Author's Note please

"Are we really up at 7:30?" Yoongi groaned.

"The faster we get there the faster you can see Jimin wet and shirtless." I said.

"I could do that now." Yoongi said.

"You're so blunt." Hoseok said.

"So." Yoongi shrugged.

"Can we not talk about my body?" Jimin asked.

"Fine, fine." Yoongi said as we walked out of the house and got in the car.

"Why the fuck am I driving a mini van?" Yoongi asked.

"Jin doesn't want to drive and my mother's mini van fits all of us." Hoseok said.

"Why does your mom have a mini van in the first place? It's just you, your dad, your mom and your sister." I said.

"I don't know. Ask my mother." Hoseok said.

"Out of everyone's moms we only get to call Jungkook's mom, Momma Jeon. Everyone is Mrs." Yoongi said.

"I just called her Mom half the time." Hoseok shrugged.

"Yeah, true." Yoongi said.

"I'm turning the radio on." Jimin said.

"Put my mixtape in. Then you can rap to Tony Montana." Yoongi smirked.

"Good try." Jimin said turning the radio on.

"I wanna hear you rap." Hoseok said.

"I'm not a rapper guys. I wasn't even that good." Jimin said.

"Bullshit. You were amazing." Yoongi said. "I almost busted a n."

"Nope don't even finish that." I said reaching up and turning the radio up so the music was blasting loudly. Everyone started to laugh as Taehyung covered his ears. "Sorry baby."

"It's okay." Taehyung said uncovering his ears as Jimin turned the radio down.

"Gosh Jungkook, didn't even care his ears could hurt." Jimin chuckled.

"Oh hush." I said.

"Are we there yet?" Jimin asked.

"I have to pee." Hoseok said. "Hurry up."

"Why didn't you pee before we left?" Yoongi asked.

"I didn't have to go then." Hoseok said.

"Jesus Hoseok." Jin said. "You should've went even if you didn't need to."

"Well I didn't need to go then so I didn't." Hoseok said.

"I want to sleep not drive." Yoongi said.

"You can sleep when we get there." I said.

"Ugh. That's going to be forever." Yoongi groaned.

"Well none of us are driving so when we get their depends on you." Jimin said.

"Speed." Hoseok said.

"Don't tell me to speed, I will drive 20 miles over the speed limit." Yoongi said.

"Obviously you don't want to sleep that much." Jimin said as Yoongi shook his head.

*Once they get there*

"Just like I remember it." I said.

"It's still cool as ever." Taehyung smiled. "I love it."

"You love a lot of things Tae." I said taking his hand and walking inside with him and everyone else.

"Jin, you are the oldest go get us rooms." Jimin said.

"For being a small person you're a little intimidating." Jin said walking away.

"Rude." Jimin called after Jin.

"I'm going to find a bathroom now." Hoseok said walking away. 

"Someone go with him, he will get lost." I said.

"I'll go." Mark said running after Hoseok.

"He's a good kid." Yoongi said.

"Yeah." I said. "Hoseok is getting treated good."

"True." Jimin said.

"Okay, so the room arrangements are going to be either me with Taehyung and Jungkook. You guys with Mark and Hoseok or me with you guys and the other four. So what do you guys want?" Jin asked.

"Well I think me, Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi. That way you and the other two don't have to worry about us doing anything." Jimin said.

"You mean fucking?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, you never know what we will do." Jimin shrugged.

"Hell I could've had Jimin suck my di."

"Enough of that." I said covering Taehyung's ears. "Yoongi you gotta remember he's 16."

"Seriously? He's 16." Yoongi said.

"We found that out when Jungkook first got him." Jimin said.

"You guys should know I was bound to be half asleep then." Yoongi said. "Come on this isn't the first time you've met me."

"No trust me, we know you sleep a lot." I said.

"Just making sure." Yoongi said.

"Who's rooming with who?" Hoseok asked walking back over to us.

"Us two with Jungkook and Taehyung." Jimin said. "So you two and Jin."

"Okay." Hoseok said.

"Should we go to our rooms?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, I want to sleep." Yoongi said.

"Then lets go." I said as we all walked to the elevator.

A/N: sorry this such a short chapter.

Okay now it is time for Characters Q&A, you guys can ask questions to all of the following characters.

Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Yoongi
Hoseok
Mark
Jin
Namjoon
Hell even Jungkook's mom and dad
And why the hell not if you want to ask me something you can ask me something too

You can ask anything and as many questions as you want there is no limit