Chapter 13

*Saturday*

"Daddy I'm hungry." Taehyung whined as we were cuddling in my bed.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked looking down at him. It amazes me as naturally he calls me daddy, he probably doesn't think much of it.

"Pizza." He said cutely.

"I'll order one." I said reaching for my phone, Taehyung grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"No I wanna make a pizza!" He said.

"Then lets make a pizza but I need to go to the store." I said getting up.

"I wanna go." He said.

"Babe you can't." I said.

"Why?" He pouted.

"Your ears and tail babe." I said.

"No I can get rid of them." He said. "Watch."

I watched as his ears disappeared and his tail disappeared. "How'd you do that?"

"It happened one day and I don't know I just think about them going away." He shrugged.

"You're starting to use I more than Taehyung or TaeTae." I said.

"Daddy said to use I more." He smiled.

I smiled. "Lets go baby boy."

I took Taehyung's hand and left to the store. Once we were finished at the store, we went back home to start making pizzas.

"Daddy?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes baby?" I asked as I put one of the pizzas in the oven.

"Can we invite your friends over? I like them." He asked.

"Sure." I said. "Who do you want to invite?"

"Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok." Taehyung said. "I'd say Jin and Namjoon but bad things have happened recently."

"It's kinda sad that you've noticed that but Jin and Namjoon don't notice it." I said. "But I'm going to call them and ask."

"Okay daddy." Taehyung said as he sat down at the island.

"This better be important since you woke me up." Yoongi said as he answered the phone.

"Taehyung wants you to come over and try the pizza we are making." I said.

"Geez Kook I feel the love." Jimin said in the background.

"I want you guys to come over too but hey Taehyung likes you guys." I said.

"Well I'd hope so considering he's your boyfriend and he's your childhood best friend." Jimin said.

"What time are we suppose to come over?" Yoongi asked.

"Like an hour or so." I said.

"Good I'm going back to sleep. Bye Kook." Yoongi said as he hung up. I chuckled and called Hoseok.

"Hello, hello." Hoseok said cheerily.

"You're happy." I said.

"I usually am." He said. "But what's up?"

"Taehyung and I made pizzas and he wants to invite you, Jimin and Yoongi over. You wanna come?" I asked.

"Aww I'm honored." He said. "Yeah I'll come. Uh hey could I possibly bring Mark?"

"Sure why not." I said.

"Okay cool, when should I come over?" He asked.

"In an hour." I said.

"Okay see you then." He said.

"Bye Hoseok."

"Bye Jungkook."

"Are they coming?" Taehyung asked bouncing in his seat.

"Yes they are baby and you'll get to meet Mark, I think him and Hoseok might start dating soon." I said wrapping my arms around Taehyung's waist from behind.

"New friend?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes babe." I said.

*When everyone comes over*

"Hey Hoseok." I said opening the door. "Hey Mark.. and?"

"This is Jackson." Mark said. "Um he's my son."

I nodded. "Well it's nice to meet you Mark and Jackson."

Jackson waved at me. He was a cute kid.

"Taehyung come here." I called. Taehyung got up and walked, almost ran, to the door.

"Hi!" Taehyung cheered.

"I hope you don't mind, this is Taehyung my hybrid and boyfriend." I said.

"Hoseok mentioned it." Mark chuckled. "Hi Taehyung, I'm Mark and this is my son Jackson."

"Oh my gosh he's so cute!" Taehyung cheered looking at Jackson. Jackson giggled at him. Me and Hoseok both chuckled at Taehyung.

"Would you like to hold him?" Mark asked.

"Yes!" Taehyung smiled taking Jackson as Mark handed him to him. Jackson giggled as he pulled one of Taehyung's ears. "Ouchie."

"I'm sorry about not asking to bring him." Mark said looking at me.

"Don't be, it's completely fine." I said. It really wasn't a bother to me.

"Thank you." Mark said.

"For what?" I asked.

"Well for one not judging me about having a son at my age and two for not being upset that I brought my son here." Mark said.

"It's fine, I don't have a problem with it." I said. "Come in though you guys have been standing outside for a few minutes now."

Hoseok laughed as he walked in with Mark. We all three walked into the living room to see Taehyung on the floor trying to play patty cake with Jackson, Jimin and Yoongi were sitting on the couch watching.

"Uh Jungkook I think something is burning." Mark said.

"Fuck! The pizzas." I yelled running into the kitchen and taking the pizzas out. "They're safe."

"Good because I'm hungry." Yoongi said walking into the kitchen. I shook my head, cutting the pizzas up.

"Eat up." I said.

A/N: The picture at the top is what Jackson looks like.

I love seeing Bts with kids, it's adorable. But enjoy this new chapter and thank you for almost getting me to 2k reads.