Chapter 15

(Please read Author's Note at the end of this chapter)

I groaned as the light came in through the window. I looked down to see Taehyung sound asleep on my chest. I smiled some and leaned down, kissing his head.

"Come in." I said as someone knocked on my door. Jimin peeked his head in. "What?"

"Jiwoon is here and he's refusing to leave because he wants to talk to you." Jimin said as he rolled his eyes. I sighed and slowly moved Taehyung before standing up. "I think he wants to get back together with you."

"That's not happening." I said.

"Good." Jimin said. "Taehyung deserves better than the life he use to have considering he was a sex slave."

"You're right." I said. "Plus what I feel with Taehyung is way different than Jiwoon."

"Just get him to leave." Jimin said as we walked out of the room. "Yoongi wants to stab him."

"Why?" I asked.

"It's 7 in the morning, Yoongi doesn't like being woke up before 10 on weekends." He said as I walked into the living room. I walked over to the door where Jiwoon was standing.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"Hey baby." He said trying to wrap his arms around my neck. I stepped back from him. "What is it baby? I know you were just going through a moment awhile ago when you said you wanted to break up."

"Jiwoon, stop calling me baby and just go home. I wasn't having a moment I really meant it when I said I wanted to break up." I said.

"Why? Just why? You broke up with me for that stupid hybrid didn't you!?" He yelled.

"I told you I was losing feelings and you hurt Hoseok. I'm not going to pick who I'm dating over my friends, especially the ones you were around way longer than you." I said. "And yeah another reason I broke up with you was because I am dating Taehyung, he's not just a hybrid he's a person."

"A person who isn't normal." Jiwoon said.

"So? People say gay isn't normal, but people are still gay. He maybe be a hybrid but he's my best friend." I said.

"Your best friend? Wait a minute you called him Taehyung." He said pointing at me. "That's your childhood friend, you're sick Jungkook. Leaving me for your childhood best friend who just randomly shows back up in your life as a fucking hybrid. You're a fucking dick and you're going to regret ever leaving me."

"No, I'm not going to regret it. I am happier now Jiwoon, deal with it. Now leave." I said slamming the door shut.

"You okay Kook?" Jimin asked looking at me.

"Yeah I'm fine, just annoyed that he didn't leave me alone." I said. "And I feel he isn't going to leave me or Taehyung alone."

"Well we got your back if he tries something." Jimin said.

"Now that he's gone can we all shut up and go back to sleep? I am tired." Yoongi groaned.

"When aren't you tired?" I asked shaking my head.

"When I'm sleeping." He answered taking Jimin's hand and walking upstairs. I grabbed a bottle of water from the kitchen and walked back upstairs.

"Kookie?" Taehyung asked as I walked into the room. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Yes baby?" I asked closing the door.

"Where were you? I missed your cuddles." He said pouting.