Chapter 27

Chapter 27

~Danny’s POV~

Lau, have you seen Pel? I sent a text message to Lau as I wandered around in Jay’s house.

It was weird. Once I found Toni and asked him what it was that he wanted, he just gave me a confused look and said, “I don’t know what you’re talking about, man.”

“But Jay told me you wanted to ask me something.” I explained to him.

He shrugged. “He must’ve mistaken, dude. I don’t want nothing with you.”

He left before I could answer back, leaving me alone with my weirded out thoughts. When I went back to the spot where I last saw Pel and Jay, they were both gone. And now here I am, looking for her in every inch of Jay’s house. Something inside of me was saying that she’s alright and another telling me that she’s not okay. I don’t know what to believe. The first or second one?

Nope, haven’t seen her. Lau texted back.

I let out an irritated sigh as I ran a hand through my hair, making it mess up. Where the heck is that girl? I thought to myself as I continued my search.

I grabbed a canned soda as I passed by the table. Then a thought suddenly popped in my head. Have you tried searching upstairs? I mentally slapped myself. Why couldn’t have I thought about that earlier? But then again, what would they be doing upstairs?

With that question said, anger suddenly started to course through me. I swear if someone lands a finger on her, I’m going to beat the sh*t out of that guy.

I finished my soda and threw it in the trash. Then I casually walked towards the staircase, trying to remain calm. I tried to tell myself that she was okay, that she was just…I don’t really know.

I hope she’s okay.

~Pel’s POV~

“Jay, don’t do this.” I begged him as he leaned closer to my face. “I thought you were a good guy.”

I felt him stop for a moment. I opened my eyes that were previously closed and looked up at him only to see an amused evil expression on his face. “You think I was nice?”

If this were less serious, I would’ve answered with a duh but since it’s not, I just nodded.

He chuckled evilly. “Well you thought wrong, princess.”

“But—“

I was cut off with him attaching his lips to mine. It tasted like alcohol. Maybe he’s drunk. He doesn’t know what he’s doing.

I pulled away from him and said, “Jay, this isn’t you.”

“This is me!” he growled. “In school, I’m that typical popular jock who acts nice to everyone. But that’s only for the reputation.”

“I-I don’t understand.” I stuttered as I continued to look at him.

“Then don’t. That’s not your job anyway.” He told me then he kissed me again.

I can’t believe I liked him before. I tried pulling away from the kiss but he was just being stubborn and didn’t let me. His hands started to roam around my body. I couldn’t hold it anymore, I tried pushing him away, but he still didn’t budge. When he pulled away from the kiss and started trailing kisses on my neck, I felt more uncomfortable.

“Jay, please. Please don’t do this.” I started to cry. He ignored me and kept on kissing me. His hands traveled to the zipper that was on the side of my dress and zipped it opened. “No. Don’t do that!”