Author's Note

Hey. This is Mi'fter Mido'res Shafter (Creepian Romanized "mịfa midọres shaf'feur").

So... why did I choose to write this book? Actually, I don't know! Yeah. This was just a bunch of random ideas put together to create a story of a girl who will never become a Shafterlands citizen (REASON=TOO PATROITIC)

Oh, and the creepian alphabet. Right. The next line shows the sequence in latin letters:

E C H/F I A M N R O S Y T U

(new picture uploaded soon!)

And this picture shows the letters! "R" is a sound between "L" and "R" and "Y" is more like "EU". The "Y" in "Fly" is written as "AI" with a stroke.

//The following is still under editing. Please skip to the next double slash.

The following table shows the characters' names in other languages.

<insert picture pls thank you>

//Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I started Wattpad in 2014 with my friend, YJJcoolcool. His works are not state-of-the-art, but it inspired me to write After Herobrine and that series. After that series, there was a need for a forth book, so I wrote this one.

There was only one problem. This book stretched longer than I expected. At first, I only wanted a book about 50 chapters long. After writing 50 chapters, the book seemed to not end. I then extended it to 100 chapters, which was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long. As a result, this book has 76 chapters.

For those of you who are wondering, I'm still of schooling age. As a result, I did not have time to write. I'm terribly sorry for not updating frequently! 

Some random questions (where > means speech by the person who asked):

1. Do you have a drawing of Claire/Victoria?

I am no artist, so I cannot give you a 100% accurate depiction of Claire/Victoria. Sorry for the inconvenience caused!

2. Why did you name Claire the way it is?

In Creepian, "creriatsu" means bird. For a small version, the suffix "iatsu" is removed. As a result, "crer" means "little bird". "Crer" sounds similar to "Claire", and as a result, Claire is named Claire.

The creepian name for Claire is the same as her Japanese name, though.

3. How about Herra and Brian?

"Herra" is an informal term for "hexadecimal" in Creepian. The formal term is "heraitiste"

When you reverse the letters of "Brian", you get "Nairb", the texting form of "nai rabodo", which is "Not dumb" in Creepian. Also, if you mix up the letters of "Brian", you get "Brain", denoting that he is a brainy person.

4. Your names have all been Creepian-based. Let us hear the story of a non-creepian name.

Okay. Harry and Henry. Harry is a reference to Mr Lee Kuan Yew, Singapore's first Prime Minister, while Henry appears in the story because its another name with a "H" and a "Y".

5. Where did you get the idea of a story that is half mermaid-y?

wattpad.com

6. You must have referenced the cover from somewhere, right?

 You must have referenced the cover from somewhere, right?

This. The reason? It's simple but cool.

7. What is Claire's favorite computer game?

Minecraft.

8. What is your favorite computer game?

No personal questions, okay?

9. What is Claire's wingspan?

At the end of the story: 2.475m, or 8' 1.44"

10. Who is your favorite character in the whole story?

Bomby!

11. What is your fav anime?

Hyouka.
> i got it right. hehe

12: OBJECTION!

PRESENT YOUR EVIDENCE!

13: When is this going to end?

When I die.

14. When would you die?

No one knows.

15. Teach me Creepian!

When I complete my dictionary.

16. Where do you live?

1 Shafter Lane, Shafterlands 09001
>Your real address?

1 Shafter Lane Apartment R-01, West Shafterlandear 09001

17. What is Victoria's maiden name, in Creepian?

(I can't type Creepian for now, so this is the romanized version) Wiktoria Umihanaai/Wik-to-ri-a U-mi-ha-na-ai

'Hanaai' means Chrysanthemum