Chapter 28: A Poll... and a visit?

"YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!" The King shouted through the microphone while making an important speech. All the national broadcasters were filming this speech down.

"MY TWO DAUGHTERS HAVE RETURNED AND I HAVE CHANGED THEIR FINS TO LEGS SO THEY CAN WALK! TO CELEBRATE THIS HAPPY OCCASION, I WILL DECLARE TOMORROW AS A PUBLIC HOLIDAY! ALSO, I'LL OPEN UP THE PALACE TOMORROW AND SEE WHO WILL DARE TO CHALLENGE ME TO A POLL. I'LL GIVE UP MY SEAT IF SOMEONE ELSE WINS! HOWEVER, I THINK THAT NO ONE WILL WIN OVER ME."

At home, Herobrine was watching the television. His mind boiled when he heard what the king had said.

I must get him... he thought.

*****

The next day

Herobrine woke up the first. Looking at the still dark sky, he presumed that it was 6am. To check, he switched on his super-fast computer (he does not have a clock) and looked at the time. 5.59am. Still very early.

However, he decided to wake up. Rubbing his eyes, he looked around to find the light switch. He groped around until he touched something like a switch. He pressed it and... KABOOM! All the lights in the house was switched on!

Herobrine then remembered that his room had a master switch to switch all the lights in the house on!

"Who turned on the lights?" Claire shouted from her bedroom in the attic, or third level, whichever you prefer.

Her father shouted from below,"It's me! I'm terribly sorry!"

"Never mind, as I just wanted to wake up right now," Claire said.

"That's good..."Herobrine trailed off.

The two woke the others up.

"Dad, Sis, why did you wake me up so early in the morning? It's still 5.59 am!" Brian complained.

"Being an early riser can help you concentrate more in your experiments!" Herobrine lied. However, the lie backfired. Brian did not do any experiments for the whole month!

*****

When all the others have risen, both Claire and Herobrine made breakfast for the whole family in order to compensate for the time they woke up. Then he told the family about the plan.

*****

After talking to the family...

"Dad, Mum said that I cannot go in case I get kidnapped again!" Claire told her father.

"Victoria, is that true?" Herobrine whispered to his wife worriedly. If Claire could not go, she would miss the fun at the poll!

Victoria nodded her head sadly. "To prevent anyone from coming in, I'm staying at home too," she told the others.

"Okay, so you two ladies stay at home, while we gentlemen go out for the challenge," Herobrine told Victoria.

"Wait a minute... aren't you taking Bomby along?"

"Remember the last time the boys went for an outing with Bomby? They threw Bomby around like a basketball and after the trip, Bomby vomited and we had to take him to the veterinarian."

"Oh yeah, so Bomby's also staying at home."

They then kissed and bid farewell and good luck.

Since Herobrine knew that the MCRT lines would be closed, he, together with his two boys, drove his car to the palace. As he also knew there will be LOTS of people on the streets, he decided to put more fuel into the car using the spell, "/addpetrol CR1-2957-3A 67". That will add 67 liters of gas into his car with the car plate number of CR1-2957-3A. Why did I mention the car plate number? Actually, Herobrine had two cars and the other car had a car plate number of CR2-1753-7F.