Chapter 34: The wizard

*a matter of time later*

_______

Claire slowly opened her eyes and saw her in her bedroom. She turned around to see that her wings were gone! That might have made sense to her, but tears started to flow from her eyes at a supernatural rate! Seeing this right before her eyes, she became scared and upset at the same time!

Her servants did not know what to do as the water started to flood the palace. Someone had to lock the door and cover the gap at the bottom!

Soon, the tears flowed out of the window like a waterfall. A boy saw it and shot some magic at the tears. The magic went into Claire's eyes and the tears changed into diamonds! The boy thought that the crying would stop but it would not! Then, he transformed into his normal form, which was a wizard, and teleported to the palace library. There, he went into a page in a book and waited for someone to open it.

Mysteriously, Claire's crying took a turn for the better. She then decided to throw  the diamonds out of the window.

She found a bucket near her and she scooped the diamonds up and threw them out of the window towards the road. The city people saw it and went around to pick up the diamonds.

After all the diamonds were thrown out, the king went in and said, "Please take the princess to the library. She might need some peace herself. By the way, I'm firing all of you for not taking care of my daughter. Please pack up and leave."

The servants all left the bedroom and Claire hugged her father, sobbing. Diamonds became coming out of her eyes again. Then, the king took her to the library.

Somewhere in the library, Claire saw her birthday present a year and a half ago. "The Book of Morphing". That gave her memories on that day, where her dream of becoming a National Swimmer disappeared.

She opened the book to a random page and saw her old self with bigger wings. Suddenly, the book became very hot and the wizard appeared, standing on the book. Claire let go of the book and gasped.

"Hello, Your Highness. It seems that you want wings, do you? This level is only available when you are 21 years old. I'm sorry. However, as you are so kind, I'll give it to you!"

After that, he told Claire to lie on the ground with her face flat on the ground. Then, he revealed her back by pulling the zipper on the backside of her clothes. After that, he put his finger on the book and huge white wings appeared on his back!

"Oops, sorry for that," the wizard said as he used a hand to "pluck" off his wings. Then, he touched her back and the same huge white wings sprouted out of her back!

She tried to stand but the wings pushed her back to the ground.

"Here, let me help you," said the wizard as he shifted the wings up a little. They now became attached  to her neck.

The wizard then shifted the wings down and they were now attached to her backbone and shoulder blades. He folded the lowest part of the wings and shifted them back to the original position. Now, the wings looked as if they were part of a dress.

"Gold does not look good on you anymore. Do you want me to change your wings into the color of your clothes?"

"Yes please. Please make it change color every time I change my clothes."

"Okay."

Then, with her special golden wings, Claire flew out of the library with the book. This book was to be put on her shelf at her desk.