Chapter 8: Bomby's hug

"Hello? Anyone home?" Claire asked through the door. 

"Hey! Come in! The guards are conducting a raid!" whispered her mother. 

Claire walked in and closed the back door. "What's a raid?"

"The crime which you steal things from many homes," said her father calmly, "But I don't think they will come to ours as the house is now made invisible! Heh, heh!"

Bomby banged into Claire and sunk into Claire's legs. Then, it licked her wings and washed his saliva away. As Claire's wings were now clean, she gave Bomby a cup of gunpowder-flavoured ice-cream as a reward. 

"YAY! Ice Cream!" Bomby screamed. He then poured it all over his face. "Now that's how you eat it!"

The family heard footsteps going past our house. All of them, except Bomby, froze. "It's gonna be fine..." Bomby said. But Claire knew from his expression that he sensed something wrong, too.

Much to their good luck, the guards just walked past and went to the next one. Herobrine then made the house visible again. 

Herra then continued the conversation. 'I have built a small fort at the top of our house! I just called it a fort as I had no other name to name it. Also, my English is bad.'

"So you built a lookout tower?" his mother, Victoria asked. 

"Hmm... yes."

There was a steep staircase to the tower. As in relation to what Herrabrine said, the lookout tower was small but it had four telescopes: one facing the sea, one facing the city, one facing the west border and the last facing the east border.

 "Dad, mum, Herra and Brian, I just found out that I could morph. And I tell you, the process is very scary!" Claire said suddenly while she changed herself into a mermaid again. The whole family gasped and screamed. Especially Claire, who was afraid of herself.
________

That's the end of the chapter! 326 words including this note!