Chapter 45: The Roller-coaster

The very next day, the prime minister decided to bring the king and his family to The Shafters' Worldland, which was a cool theme park in The Shafterlands. The theme park was based on the game My World, which was a 3-D Sandbox Indev Adventure Game. Now in Beta 6.34.29, the game revolves around a central character, Guy. Unlike the very famous game Minecraft, My World was about finding natural resources to live. There are landslides, tsunamis, and lots of other disasters. 

Well, let's not talk about that subject. Let's jump back into the story.

Upon entering the theme park, the two families were surrounded by... fun? All of them began acting like kids and ran around the theme park.

Suddenly, they heard an announcement. "The Jungle Dragon roller-coaster is departing soon. Please act fast."

The announcement repeated itself again.

"Come on! Let's go!" Bonnie urged the other members of the families.

They ran at the speed of light to the entrance of the coaster. Then, they hopped into the (empty) roller-coaster seats, which was green. Bonnie decided to sit with Claire.

"Coaster departing. Please wait for the next one."

The roller-coaster departed the station and began its journey slowly.

"Please put on your seat belts and hold the handle in front of you. This is just for safety."

The roller-coaster was still going slow. 

Suddenly, the track in front bent down and reached another track below. This track was going into a pool full of children! At the same time, the coaster accelerated to an insane speed. When the coaster hit the water, a loud splash was made and the coaster slowed down again. However, it was still fast. 

"Wow!" some children screamed as the water splashed onto their faces. Since the track was fenced up, no child could touch the coaster. 

Then, the coaster went up again. At the side of the coaster was a sign saying that you should not touch other people. 

"What's that for?" asked Claire.

"Just wait and it will make sense," said Bonnie, who rode the roller-coaster uncountable times already.

The roller coaster made a left turn. Then, the track in front seemed to split into half! Someone screamed. When the roller-coaster went onto the split track, it split too!

The left half of the coaster which Claire was on went left into a tunnel. The right half went right and went through the center of a Loop de Loop. At the same time, a red-colored roller-coaster went past the Loop de Loop. 

The left half turned right and went through the center of another Loop de Loop. That red roller-coaster also went through the Loop de Loop.

The right half turned left and went past a tunnel. 

Out of a sudden, both halves came to a stop at a traffic light. The tracks were crossing each other. 

The left half went first, followed by the right. Then, they joined together awkwardly. The centers were facing outward. The front of the roller-coaster, which was a dragon head, looked... weird. 

Then, the roller-coaster split again. Then, it went in a circle up a slope before joining back together again. Now it was perfect.

The roller-coaster made a sharp right turn. The red roller-coaster's track was now at the right of the roller-coaster. 

The two tracks went into what seemed like a depot. The depot had a floor of cement. 

The roller-coaster slowed down to the speed of a snail. An extra track joined into the roller-coaster's track. 

Then, the roller-coaster gained speed again. It turned left and went out of the depot. Then, it swooped down into another track. 

The station was right in front, but the coaster did not stop. Instead, it went even faster! Claire looked back and saw the pool with children. 

Suddenly, the roller coaster's track moved and joined another track. Then, things got very crazy. The roller coaster went very fast and swooped up and down, made sharp turns, and went into pools of water.

Soon, the roller-coaster went back into the station. Everyone was badly shaken. When the train stopped, all of them were frozen to the spot.

One by one, the riders got off and went to other attractions.