Chapter 12: King's Orders

The value of Carrenian Emeralds to YJJ City Dollars became E1 to $32. 

"Your Majesty, I had already told you, if you continue killing innocent people, the currency will hyperinflate! Do you remember the time our currency was sixteen times YJJ City Dollars?"

The king was furious. "Your comment gave me a fabulous idea!"

His servant's spirits brightened a little.

"DROWN ALL YOUNG GIRLS IN THE STATE!!!"

His servants were shocked. That night, none of them heeded to the command. Instead, they dug a lot of underground passageways for the people to get out of the country. If the king had not closed the underground cross-country expressway, they would have led everyone out.

In the morning, the king looked in Natalie's bedroom. He had always wished Natalie would appear suddenly in her room. 

A hallucination suddenly appeared in front of him. "You're not my father anymore..." It was Natalie. The king jumped back in fright when he saw that Natalie was a mermaid.

"Hi!" It was Natalie's loud and clear voice coming from behind. The king turned back to find nothing.

"Hello?" Natalie's voice again. It was getting creepier by the second.

"Hi!" "Hello?"

The king could not take it anymore. "SHOW YOURSELF IF YOU DARE!!!"

Both Natalie and Christine suddenly appeared in human form. In a split second, Christine had punched her father twenty-five times and Natalie, who was more fond of her tail, had slapped her father with a force double of a normal punch from Saitama (One Punch Man).

They then disappeared.