Chapter 69: Harry

"Since we need to wait for a day, why don't we get a hotel to sleep in first?" asked Claire.

"Is your house free?"

"If my house is, why do I need to get down here?"

Both stared at each other in silence.

"Never mind, let's find a hotel," said Mizumitu as she swam away from Claire.

"What's the matter, Claire?"

Claire said that they should just call for a taxi. She looked around and saw one, and flagged for it.

"Is this what they call a cab? In my homeland, there are just swordfish for transportation. Wow, this stuff is so cool, I don't even know how to describe it," said Mizumitu as they entered the taxi.

Claire instructed the driver to find a hotel.

As the night was coming, the seas grew colder and colder. Being someone with more delicate skin, Claire shivered as Mizumitu turned the air-condition down.

"What's the matter?" asked Mizumitu.

"It's too cold for me," replied Claire.

Mizumitu turned up the air conditioner a little.

"Thanks."

They climbed into the double bed the hotel had given and slept.

*****

"Hey, Claire, are you asleep yet?" asked Mizumitu. "I'm way too excited."

Claire looked out of the window. "Not yet, Mizzy. By the way, can I call you that?"

"It's fine for me."

Claire curled up her tail and slept. A veil of warm water protected her against the cold in the room. She rolled to the side, facing the window.

"It's great to be back, isn't it?" Claire said to herself as she looked out of the window. It was a dark night, even when the city is bright, the water had scaled down the light. One hundred metres below the sea level was quite a small distance. The maximum levels a building can have is 33, considering there is nothing on the rooftop. As required by the seas' International Law, the highest building is the castle, with its observation deck as a lighthouse on a floating platform above the sea, jointly owned by Carren City and Aquaria City. 

*****

The next day was a scheduled one. Mizzy was called up and the king and they talked for an hour about political issues. After that, they had lunch with every higher-rank guard, Prince Harry and Claire. 

"Hey, this is good!" said Claire at the table. She already had her third serving, and it was now her fourth one.

 "Don't eat so much, Claire!"

Claire continued munching until lunch was over. 

________