Ch.23 Rehabilitation

Start from the beginning

   "Louis, its obvious you took the wrong road." Ashton groans out the g.p.s on his phone glitching.

   " I'll have you know that the only wrong road i took was fucking around with you." Louis says chuckling.

    Harry rolled his eyes because he just found out that Louis was well baked and that cigarette he was smoking wasn't filled with tobacco.

   "Babe I'm about take over." Ashton says to Louis but only because he knows Louis hates it.

    "No, don't call me that unless you want to actually be my boyfriend." Louis yells in a obnoxious voice due to the weed he smoked.

   "Where the fuck did he get the weed from!" luke asked Harry with a chuckle.

    Harry chuckled too before shrugging.

  "I told you that we could date." Ashton sighs out not even paying attention to his phone anymore.

   "You know we can't date until we fuck." Louis whispers but very loudly, making Ashton roll his eyes.

   " We can't fuck until were together." Ashton says sternly.

    Luke and Harry were in the back seat chuckling and laughing at the whole thing.

   " You guys are something else." Harry interrupts.

   "Yeah, Louis why do you need to fuck before you date someone?" Luke asked taking Harry's hand in his.

      "Because I cant you know be with someone who isn't you know-"

     "Fuckworthy!" Ashton finishes.

   "Exactly." Louis says before looking straight ahead squinting his eyes so he could see the sign ahead of him better.

   "Lou you're just afraid that you won't be good enough in bed for Ashton." Harry says before stretching and moving to lay his head on Luke's lap.

   "And Ashton your afraid to be in your first gay relationship." Luke adds before he starts to run his fingers through Harry's Hair.

   "So you both made rules that contradict each others." Harry finishes.

   "What is this couples therapy...you guys have been dating for a week and half and that's it.." Louis pointed out clearly annoyed at their teamwork.

   "exactly and we've managed to fuck and have a relationship." Luke says aloud making Harry kind of embarrassed.

   "Wait you guys have had sex!" Louis shouts as they finally pass a sign saying Manchester.

   Harry just rolls his eyes. Luke wasn't lying or anything they did have sex quite often actually but that is the one thing Harry could not deny made him miss Zayn.

   Luke wasn't bad at sex or anything but he wasn't as dominant as Zayn. Harry liked to really feel it and Luke did his best but lets just Zayn was a bit more experienced.

   Harry's phone began to ring as they arrived at the music festival, it was Jackson .

   "Oh Jackson are you alright!" Harry asked panic in his mind.

    "Um I just forgot to um ask you something." He says through the phone.

    "and whats that?" Harry asked trying to shush Louis and Ashton who were still bickering in the front of the van.

    "Why is the sky blue?"

   Harry took a silent sigh when he realized it wan't anything too serious.