#23: Gone Girl

*Warning! There are some suggestive things in this chapter. I'm sorry to offend. Forgive me :)*

   I didn't even know what window was hers. But I still took the risk and picked up three tiny rocks that lied scantily on her lawn. Scarlet lived in Brooklyn which was more suburban than in the city where my Aunt lived. I walked into the backyard of her house hoping that I'd hit the right window. There were pink curtains up and I took a guess that it was hers. Maybe I should call her before I tossed a pebble at the wrong window. I'd be damned if it was her father's window and he came out. I'd probably die right in this spot.

            Pulling out my phone I pressed the unlock button but my screen stayed black. Shit! I forgot to charge my phone. I looked down at the three rocks in my hand and then at the pink curtained window. Guess I'm going to have to take my chances. I sighed and threw the first rock at the window. I waited a couple minutes and got nothing. I flung the second rock at her window and waited a couple more minutes. Suddenly, lights are turned on in her room.

            I wait a couple more minutes until Scarlet finally opens up the window and sticks her head out, "Colby!" she exclaims, "What are you doing here?! Are you crazy!"

            She was probably taking a nap. From the distance I could see that her eyes were red and I felt slightly bad for just being here, "I'm sorry." I say, "Bur I need a place to stay just for tonight."

            Scarlet doesn't say nothing. She presses her lips together, "You're lucky." she says, "My parents aren't home yet so maybe I could sneak you up. My neighbors are kind of nosy so don't make a lot of noise. Come to the front door."

            I nodded my head as I picked up my stuff. This is some pretty cliche shit I just did. You know, I've played the window rock throwing guy in one movie. I've seen many movies with this one scene. Instead, I was throwing a rock at a psycho bitch who terrorized people. In the movie, I was so in love with her that I didn't realize how crazy she was. At the end of the movie, she got locked in a mental institution screaming my name. That was one of my best movies and I was nominated for best actor in teens choice awards but Robert Pattison won. Like I've been saying: Shiny Vampires always win.

            Scarlet opens the door looking me up and down. I glance up and down her body enjoying what I'm seeing. Usually, she's in uniform but right now her hair pulled back showing off the face and she's wearing really short shorts showing off her curves. Curves that are making my head run wild. I would've stood in that doorway some more enjoying each part of her body but she clears her throat making my eyes snap back to her face.

            "Sorry." I wasn't really sorry. Just sorry that I got caught. I walked inside and waited for her to help me. I looked around. Her house was really simple. There was a kitchen that was squeaky clean. Only thing on the counter was a chocolate cake that had a slice missing from it. Across the kitchen was the stairs and she stood on it leading me up.

            It kind of excited me at the fact that I was in her house. I mean, I was in her house. She walked on the carpeted staircase and I couldn't help but look at her ass. It's shaking and it's like I'm going through an hypnotic trance. She's teasing me and she knows it. And if I wasn't such a gentlemen I'd probably grab it. It's taking me a lot not too to. She walks into a room that's painted pink. I mean everything in the room is pink. From her floors to her walls to bed.

            I could tell she's embbarassed because she's rubbing her palms on her thighs, "I'm sorry about all the pink." she says to me, "I lived her since I was eight and my parents actually listened to me."