#27: Welcome Back

Greetings to all. I know I've been away for a while, once again. I'm extremely sorry. I don't own a computer, and I have to use my school computer. It's extremely hard, because I can't afford to fix my laptop. I'm having a hard time. But, I'm here...updating.

                On the way to Aunt Lisa's house I couldn't stop staring at Scarlet's beautiful. She was like a precious gem. How could I be this lucky a second time? Sitting in this car gave me enough time to think. I knew my Aunt was probably livid that I didn't want to see her. I didn't at all. I wished she'd understand, but part of me had a feeling that she's the one that sent Scarlet. How'd she know that Scarlet would be the only one to get through to me?

                When we had finally reached the house I sucked in my breath in anticipation. I didn't know what I was preparing for, but for one I knew that the moment I walked through that door I wouldn't get a break. I know my Aunt would hug me, then scold me after. She'd be between angry and happy. I don't blame her. I was lucky enough to have people to worry about me, especially after my behavior. For one, my Aunt deserved a huge apology.

                Scarlet stops the car and glances over to me, "Are you ready?"

                No. I'm not.

                And that's a first.

                I didn't want to worry her. I just wanted to get this over with, and move on with my life. A couple of broken limbs couldn't hold me back. I'm sure I'd be brand new in three months tops. "Colby Shaw was born ready."

                She chuckles opening her car door, "Oh man, I didn't think the cocky Colby Shaw would be back already."

                A smile plays on my lips. Scarlet goes to step out of the car but I grab her wrist tugging her back in. I meant it. Scarlet was beautiful. Anybody could see that. Even Ace knew she was beautiful, but yet he took great advantage of her. My thumbs brushes on Scarlet's smooth brown cheeks. It was soft. She looks over to me slowly. Her eyes searching my eyes, "I love you Scarlet.  I know you probably still think I'm like the rest." I said touching her brown skin as if it was fine china, "But you have no idea that I'm not."

                She looks up into my eye, and I could see the tint of curiosity that sparked. She wanted to believe me. She wanted to know if I was telling the truth. She wanted to believe that my feelings for her was real. She stayed silent for the first time in her life. Scarlet only looked into my eyes. I continue, "I know what I do to you." I smiled sheepishly, "I know what you do to me." She smiled up at me, "I'm done." I continued, "I'm done playing it safe."

                She blinks some more, "Colby. Shaw. I love you."

                I nod my head, "I love you too, baby."

                With that my lips crashing into her lips with pure bliss. This kiss was different. It was passionate. It was something I never felt before. I could feel the electricity running through both our bodies. It was shock, but a pleasurable one. The kiss grows and soon Scarlet is off of the drivers, and now straddling my lap. My hands wraps around her waist pulling her closer. Scarlet pulls back and my lips go straight to her neck. A silent moan escapes her lips.

                "Wait," Scarlet says interrupting it all. She's breathing hard, and so am I. Her lips are full and swollen, "We're in a car Colby."

                I look around, and surely we are. A grin escapes my lips as she slides off me, "You owe me later."

                A sly smile appears on her face, "I think you should rest that broken arm of yours."

                "A broken arm doesn't stop me." I tell her getting out of the car. She shoots me a look as I wiggle my eye brows.
                Scarlet stops in her steps, "How do I look?"

                "Like you've been making out with the worlds hottest guy." I tell her smiling. When she frantically stops touching her hair and clothes I stop her, "You look fine."

                We walk to the door hand in hand. I'm glad that Scarlet was here. Maybe my Aunt might be less hard on me. The doorman opens the door, and lets us in. He tips his hat at us, and I lead Scarlet to the elevator. Although, it's been about four days. It felt like it's been ages since I've stepped foot into this building. Everyone greeted, and waved at me. On a normal day they wouldn't have, but for some strange reason. Everyone was being nice to me. Was it because of the broken arm?

                The elevator door opens up, and Scarlet and I step inside. The elevator ride up is long and comfortable. My palms begin to sweat as the elevator stops on the floor we're suppose to get off at. I grab Scarlet's hand hoping that maybe her touch would calm my nerves. Why was I nervous? I just broke an arm. I knocked on the door to my Aunt's apartment. All of me was wishing that she wasn't hope but at her boyfriend's house.

                My wish fell through when my Aunt swung open the door with a bright smile on her face. That I surely wasn't expecting, "Colby!" she said excitedly, "I'm so glad you're back."

                I nod smiling, "It's been four days."

                She rolls her eyes, "Four days is quite long."  Aunt Lisa looks over me, and smiles at Scarlet, "I see you worked your magic." Told you.

                "He can't resist my charm." she says shooting me a sexy smile. My Aunt beams at us, and I feel quite embarrassed.

                "Are you going to let us in or not?" I question my aunt with a joking tone. Aunt Lisa seems to tense and she sucks in a huge breath then steps aside.

                Went Aunt Lisa steps aside it's like my world comes crashing down once again. My hand lets go off Scarlet as my mouth presses in grim line. Here we go.

                Oh, shit.