OMG: JUST REPORTING IN

Our favorite actor, Colby Shaw, claims to be in AUstrailia visiting some sick family member. But why hasn't any body in Austrailian reported that they've seen him. At least one person would've seen him. No ones that good at being uncover, not even Clark Kent himself.

We think that this is a cover up. Could it be that Hollywood's badass has been checked into Rehab for the past few monhs he's been missing. If you know Gina Jawe or me, we're going to get to the bottom of this. 

Come out. Come out. Whereever you are! We miss you.

Comments (247)

2kissi8: leave colby alone he's just visiting a sick family member. he's doing something good for once. now that he is it's bad? gina jawe needs to fix that man face of her.

quarantineking: Guy has been fucking up ever since that hottie Tyler broke up with him. I bet 100 that's he's in sort of rehab.

Mrs.ColbyShaw: All I know that wherever Colby is. He needs to come back. We miss seeing his face. That bitch Tyler loves seeing Colby in such agony. If only he'd realize that I'm the best for him. Colby if you see him, I'll just like to tell you that I love you and I would love to marry you. 

k0912: I can fuck all the bitches he fucked better than him. Fucking dumbass.

chickenlover: @k0912 someones a little bitter. what did colby ever do to you.

k0912: @chickenlover he banged my girlfriend. ass hole. just because he has better hair than me.

                                                                      Load More Comments