#8: Strange Invitation

Sorry guys for such a late update. School just started and I'm so busy its not even funny.

Hey Guys So I know its been a while. I'm sorry school started and things have been just hetic. So I wanted to enter Interracial love into the Wattyawards, but sadly my story was written May 2012. So I decided to enter this one. And the deadline is WHAT?! A few months away and I really don't wanna rush this story but I do wanna enter. So, hey why not. Please Support me. Drop a comment. Inbox me. Do something. SUPPORT. Thanks guys you're amazing.

If I had a dollar for how many times I got stopped today. I'd definitely be rich. Not that I'm not rich right now, but you get my jiff. Aunt Lisa decided to take me out with her to get use to New York since I was staying here awhile. I insisted that she let me explore on my own, but she looked at me funny and told me that trouble follows me wherever I go or worse I could get arrested. Again.

She was definitely right about that because atleast three times today I found myself in a dispute with people. That first time wasn't even my fault if you ask me. Who takes the subway? Poor people who can't afford cars, or aren't old enough to drive. My aunt has a car, what in the world possessed to ride this thing. Why are old people even in the train station? If I wasn't in great shape those stairs would have had me sucking in air like a vaccum like the fat kid who ran up the stairs next to me. 

But back to my point. It definitely wasn't my fault. I accidently stepped on his shoes. My aunt shot me a look watching me like hawk. The guy raised his eyebrows as if he wanted to say something, and I couldn't get that apology out after he had looked at me like that. I just couldn't.

                "You stepped on my toe." he had repeated once more, but I ignored him completelely. Did this prick really think that his stares was going to scare me?

                "I know you heard me." the guy exclaimed. This time he was actually trying to make a scene. See, I had just been only behaving myself just like my aunt told me too. Jus t then the guy stood up grabbing my shirt. I looked at him as he was crazy ready to clock his ass. My aunt had soon spotted and quickly grabbed my wrist yanking me like a four year old.

                "He's sorry!" my aunt said pulling me out the train cart. She turned to me folded her arms quietly , " I sit down for just a minute and you're already picking a fight."

                "I didn't pick anything." I said defending myself, " He looked at me in a way I didn' t like."

                My aunt rolled her eyes as we exited the station, "You're always picking for trouble. For god's sake control you uppity I'm a star way, and just act like a normal boy. Saying sorry won't kill you."

                "Are you finish with your speech now?" I questioned her. Lisa rolled her eyes at me.

                I've been to Time Square a few times when I was on business trips. It was always for a scene that was set here. But now, everything just felt different. The attention and crowd would always be around me, not some Naked Cowboy or a person dressed in an Elmo costume. Actually, I was quite surprised that nobody had stopped be thinking Colby Shaw, although I am. That also meant that my agent, parents, and manager were doing a great job. And now, I was just another human, who was normal and unimportant. And the thought of me loosing my fame, and just being normal...stung.

                "This is the all so famous Times Square." my aunt bellowed throwing her arms out in excitement.

                I shook my head at her, "I've been here before y'know."