#2: Colby Connor

Were my parents freaking kidding me? Did they really thing I was going to wear this shitty ass uniform, and attend a shitty ass delinquent school. I’ve been to New York City, a few times, but it was only just to film a movie and I stayed in a five star hotel. However, this wasn’t the case. I wasn’t staying in a hotel with room service and a maid to clean up after me. No, I was staying in my aunt’s condo, which wasn’t even a Donald Trump owned building in the east side. Everyone knows that all the celebrities lived in the west.

                I loosened the burgundy tie my aunt had just tied on my neck for me. Her smile dimmed when she saw that big grimace on my face, “Colby, you look sharp.”

                Shooting her a disgusted look I completely took the tie off,  opened up a couple of buttons from my collar and removed my shirt from my pants, “I look like a friggin prick.”  I said walking off, however my Lisa, shot her hand out grabbing my wrist.

                My aunt shook her head in disbelief, “What has happened to the little boy, everyone loved?”

                A smirk played on my face as I answered through my teeth, “That little boy grew up.” I pulled my wrist away from her grasp, “And now everyone loves who I am.”

                Lisa didn’t say another word. Instead she watched me walk off. I threw my hand in my hair, messing it up a little. I didn’t need to impress these delinquents, and I sure as hell didn’t need anyone to like me. My parents done messed up my identity, making me where green contacts, and changing my name to Colby Connor. My last name is a f**king first name. If they thought that doing that would cover who I am, they must be some stupid bastards. Grabbing my bag, I headed out the door. My aunt quickly grabbed her car keys and followed me.

                “Remember what your parents said.” Lisa reminded me, “ If they get good news from the Principal that you’re doing well, you’ll be back in that lifestyle you want.” She continued, “Your name is Colby Connor. Say it with me. Colby Connor.”

                I drawled, “ Colby Shaw.”

                Lisa shot me an annoyed look, “Look, that attitude isn’t going to help you get back to your life.” She turned the wheel left, “I’m only trying to help. Quit making me feel like I’m the reason why you’re stuck here.”

                 I knew it wasn't Lisa's fault why I was here, but I hated the fact that she hit me with that stupid ass line that I have changed. If everyone worried about themselves, then they would understand that I gave two flying f**ks what they thought of me. Did I have to repeat? That I was finally proud to be Colby Shaw. I leaned back into the passengers seat staring out the window.

                "I heard you've been to jail six times." My aunt croaked, "Gee, Colby what the hell did you do?"

                I looked over at her. I could tell she was trying to ease my tension in the car by making conversation. I remembered that Aunt Lisa was quite laid back as an adult. She was only twenty-eight years old and was the last child in my dad family. Younger, she always told me stories about how she was always the rebel of the family, and well my dad was the family kiss up. She resented my dad at a time because he was the reason why she was sent to delinquent school. That confused me more, the fact that my dad called me a delinquent but decided to send me to an aunt that wasn't so mature herself.

                "When I drink, "I smirked, "I get a little bit crazy."

                She chuckled, "A big crazy, wouldn't have landed you in jail."