#17: Mesmorizing

Hi Everyone Virago here. I totally just finished well the map for the rest of the book. The up and coming chapters are going to be great. Just wanna thankyou guys and agian.

                Colton was sitting on my couch laughing at Family Guy. I don't even know I even invited him over. He thought that it was unfair that Scarlet was taking up all my time and he wasn't getting any time with me. As gay as that sounded, he was right. We never really chilled outside, and he was a good friend. He was a good companion. Yes, Colby Shaw can admit that he has a good friend.

                "You're going to have to roll up and bounce out of here by six, bro." I said popping my can open and sitting next to him on the couch. I remember when they asked me to be a guest voice on Family Guy. I wanted to do it, but my agent told me I shouldn't waste my time on shows like that. My agent could be such a prick sometimes.

                Colton stuffs popcorn in his mouth chewing, "Why? He looks at me raising his eye brow. He was going to be surprised when I said I was going to take Scarlet out.

                "I'm taking Scarlet out." I confessed grabbing my beer taking a long gulp. I was taking a girl out. A girl who at any moment switch up on me and go back to Ace. A girl who asked me to be her fake boyfriend. Colby Shaw doesn't take girl out along with him, but this time he was.

                My friend next me bursts out laughing, "You're her fake boy friend dude." He said punching me against my arm, "Quit doing real boyfriend-y stuff."

                "I'm not. I'm not." I defended myself, "Do you want me to punch you in the neck? Scarlet was just feeling down and I decided to just take her out. I'm a fun person."

                "You're a fun person when you're drunk." He commented. I took another sip of beer chuckling. If only he knew how much trouble I've been with the law and my parents for getting drunk. Why couldn't they just stop being pricks and friggin  realize that I'm effing amazing drunk or sober.

                Family Guy finishes and some paparazzi show comes on. I recognized it. Those assholes were always bashing some celebrity. They always told false information too. I only liked it when they was bashing that dumb ass James McLone.

                That OMG reporter girl comes on smiling. She was pretty hot but her blog was effing annoying. She worked a long with Gina Jawe, and I hated that man in the face bitch. She does her long enterance and then says, "We have an update on your favorite super star." A picture of me flashes on screen.

                "Whoooa!" Colton exclaims, "That looks just like you. Plus you guys have the same name."

                I shrug knowingly, "My hair is more browner than his. I'm more bad ass too." I said popping another can of beer too, " Maybe we're twins separated at birth."

                "It's kind of creepy." He adds.

                "Maybe Colby Shaw is in Rehab." she scoffs, "You know he's been in trouble with the law ever since the break up with Tyler. Maybe. But wherever he is, if you know me or Gina Jawe, we're going to find out. So come out, come out, where ever you are Shaw."

                I chuckled at the screen. OMG reporter girl really thought that she was going to find me? It's effing possible, but why couldn't they just leave me alone. She preceded to talk about James McLone who was talking a bunch of smack about me. He really thought that he was going to win a grammy before me. He also that that he was going to take my place as Hollywood's Golden Boy. He doesn't know what my Agent has under her sleeves. Even with the movie that's suppose to release in June. I just wanted to go back home to move night premiere.

                The door opens and Lisa walks in with her boyfriend following behind her. She goes straight into  the kitchen with them. I shoot a dirty look to Colton who catches my drift that I hated Lisa's boyfriend. He was a square. He was boring but she was happy. Surprisingly. My aunt was cool and laid back, maybe she needed someone as boring as him to level her out.

                "Hi Colby." she calls out from the kitchen. She walks out and smiles at Colton who throws her a small wave and nod, "Hi Colton."

                "Misses Lisa," he said, "Looking young as always."

                Just then Phil walks out with a bottle of water. Of course wearing a sweater vest and khaki slacks. Of course looking like an effing prick. It took a lot for me not to burst out and laugh in his face. Dude, did he own Mr. Rogers closet or something. Guy was a square, least Mr. Rogers was actually cool, "Hi Colby," he adds, "The group really misses you. You should come back."

                I shoot Colton and then my aunt a look, "No sir," I said trying not to say prick, " I shouldn't go back. I'm not crazy and I don't need it."

                "Well, " he begins, " The kids there aren't crazy. They're just like you. They each have a problem in there life that they need to over come. And that's where my support and guidance comes in. I know you have a drinking problem Colby."

                Picking up my beer can I take a long sip of my beer basically draining the can, " I don't have a drinking problem, sir." I smirked, "And I don't need to overcome it,  nor do I need your support or guidance. Thanks, but no thanks."

                My Aunt jumps in, "Colby's just having a tough time."

                "I still would like to help him." he presses, "That night when we found him-

                "See, you weren't suppose to even be here," I said interrupting getting irritated, "You just thought that you was going to get some ass, and I put a block in that. Quit, fucking acting like I'm mental and shit. Everyone drinks and gets a little drunk." I said getting up and setting my beer down, "And stop telling him that I have a drinking problem. Let's go Colton."

                Phil turns to my Aunt surprised that I spoke to him like that. I was really trying to be respectful but he was really pushing it. My aunt scoffs at me. Colton tells me her has to go home and he leaves. I run upstairs and on my way up I could hear my aunt as usual apologizing for my outburst. My aunt could do better. If only she realized.

                I stood on the door step of Scarlet's house giving myself a little pep talk. Nothing was going to ruin my moment. When did I ever become shy with the females?  I looked down at what  I was wearing: jeans with a white v neck shirt and some converses.  I had to admit that I looked good. No I looked great. Sucking in a lot of air, I rang the door bell two times.  I waited there for a couple of seconds, sooner or later Scarlet opens the door.

                Wow.

                That was all I could've say. Scarlet looked beyond beautiful. Even more beautiful than Tyler if that was even possible. She definitely proved that it was possible today. Scarlet  wore a black skin tight V-line dress. I could feel myself getting excited downstairs, damn, her curves were insane. Her hair kinked and curled.  Her beautiful lips were tinted red. I just wanted to lean over and just kiss her. Then just lead her upstairs, that dress looked beautiful on her, but I bet she'd look better without it on.

                "Take a picture." she smirks cockily, "It'll last longer."

                I feign a laugh an throws a look at her, "Don't get to cocky, we both know that I look better." I said, "But you clean up nice."

                "You clean up nice too." she compliments, "So where are you taking me?"

                I lean over whispering in her ear, "It's a surprise."