#5: Hoes and Blows

The next day I woke up feeling good. This was a brand new day for me to be myself. Colby Shaw's personality would shine through and show up that prick. I'd show everyone that personality that made me Hollywood's Golden Boy. That personality that landed me multiples roles. That personality that every girl loved and every guy wish to be. If I was going to be staying here as Colby Connor, then I'd have to leave this city as somebody that everyone would remember.

                I smirked to myself lifting off the bed running a hand through my hair and headed straight to the shower. After, I opened my closet. Minimal clothing thanks to my parents, but then again I did wear a uniform that made me look like a complete douche. I grabbed the button-down shirt that they required me wear and through on grey jeans. They couldn't reprimand me for wearing jeans, they were still grey. Still unsatisfied, I ran a couple more hands through my dark hair. Perfect.

                "You the man." I said smiling at myself and adjusting my leather jacket. Rubbing my hands together I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs. I jumped from the last two bottom stairs startling my aunt who seemed a taken back.

                She rested down the mails she was just looking at and leaned against the kitchen counter staring at me as if I had a antennae growing my head. I stared back at her leaning against the frame of the door frame, "What?"

                She shook her head a couple of times her black hair moving side to side each piece of the dark strand landing at a crazy spot, " You're in a good mood." she said moving in closer to me pressing her hands to my cheek and then to my forehead, "Are you okay?"

                I swat her hands away shooting her a scowl, "I can be in a good mood, y'know."

                Lisa looked me up and down, "And you look different. You look like a celebrity."

                "Because I am." I said opening the orange juice, "Colby Shaw."

                She rolled her eyes, "I know, " she continued, "But wow, you've been sulking and you was just a sloppy mess, and you're your usual self."

                "Look,” I said resting my hand on my aunt’s shoulder. She was a couple inches shorter than me so I was forced to look down at her, "If I'm going to be here for a while, I might as well make a name for myself. People remember me wherever I go. If I'm not going to be remembered as Colby Shaw, then I'd sure as hell be remembered as Colby Connor."

                Lisa chuckled snatching the bottle away from lips shooting me a glare. She grabbed a glass from the cupboard and poured some juice out handing me the glass afterwards. I smirked at her and took a sip, "Well that's a great thing, and according to what Shaw personality you're putting forth. If it's the one where you get arrested every month, then I can't allow you."

                I glared at her, "Can I just borrow your car. For a lonely lady you got a nice ride."

                It was my aunt’s time to shoot me a look as I chuckled. She turned around and chucked me the keys, "Now I'm trusting you with my love-

                "Okay." I interrupted--now she interrupted me.

                "Don't say Okay and come back here with my bumper missing. Not even a scratch." she said with the most serious face ever.

                "Chill, Okay." I convinced her, "Your face is pretty scary."

                "You're going to be late." she said with the straightest face ever.