OMG: Tip Off

There's no other way of saying this. As a journalist I'll just let it out. Our favorite Celebrity Colby Shaw is in Austrailia. How do you feel about your bad boy lying to you? Someone told us, and I'm not going to say who-- that Colby Shaw is in the big city. You know the concrete jungle with the shinning lights and the rude people. Yes, rude. Any who, it's great that he's in the city. That could either mean that Colby is going broadway or he's secretly planning a movie. If its the broadway then how awesome is that. I'd totally be the first one to buy a ticket to see Colby dance and sing across stage. However, I don't think Hollywood's bad boy could sing even though he's dated a singer. 

Another major thing guys. Guess who's in New York too! No one else but Tyler Feilds herself. Let's put two on two together and make four. It's quite interesting if you ask me. You know, how they're both in New York. Maybe, they're been secretly dating. If they are then Jake has more worries to add on to his back besides his sorry career. Oops, did I say that. Yes, I did. 

Anyways, back to people who are more important and more famous. If Colby and Tyler are back together--what's going to happen to Jake? And last but not least-- will Colby ever come back ? Let's find out.

(1030 Comments)

Cooldude23: Why are you still worrying about this dude? I mean, he's staying low for a reason. Its people like you why stars end up going all physco crazy and end up doing drugs, and stuff. Jesus. Get a life OMG Girl.

MS.SHAW#1: You're extremely right about Jake. He sucks. Tyler and Colby should've still be to together. I hope that maybe they're hanging out. Know my husband I know that he probably hates Tyler and Jake, so I doubt that they'd rekindle their friendship. 

CCChristirocks: You know what's super weird? Is that my brother knows a guy who goes to his school that looks exactly like Colby. Like I heard they're like the exact splitting image. They might be cousins or even long lost twins. but now that you mention that he's in New York. this all makes so much sense. im going to go show my brother this article.

brocode: why must you diss jake like that hes a cool dude.

                                                                                          (Loading)