#3: Donna Malarie Knows No Shit

"He's joking," Colton said turning to Scarlet who seem surprised at my remark. They can believe whether or not I was Colby Shaw, "He obviously said that to push your buttons."

                Scarlet seem to believe me at first, because she was really shocked. As much as she hated me, her eyes went big at me claiming that I was Colby Shaw. She was speechless for the first time that I've met her. As you can see, I just met her. After when Colton had claimed I was just joking, she seemed to grow even more upset. What's with this girl?

                "Asshole." she muttered loud enough for me to hear. Scarlet was definitely in here for violence and a pretty short temper.

                Colton and Scarlet had started up a conversation while I nodded occasionally. I zoned off into California wondering how people were taking my sudden move. I don't even know how I was taking my move. I checked my messages hoping that someone had texted me, but then it clicked in my mind that I had no friends, and the last friends I had frigged me over.

                A fist collides with my table causing my head to snap up in irritation. I looked at the prick who had just done it. It was the same bastard who claimed I was trying to be like myself. I've been wanting to say a few words to this ass, but Mr. Price interrupted. There was no Price here, and I was willing to take a challenge. He didn't seem to pay any mind at me, his attention was directed to Scarlet. Scarlet folded her arms across her chest as she pretended that he wasn't there and continued to chat with Colton.

                The prick bangs his fists into the table again. STRIKE Two. I tallied in my head. Continuing to scroll on my phone I waited patiently for this prick to slip up again. I shot my eyes up at Colton, who seemed like he wanted to punch the lights out of him to. I made a mental note in my head, this was definitely the 'bad' boy of the school. He seemed like a punk to me. A big ass punk that is.

                "Scarlet!" he called out to her again. He bangs his fist into the table again causing my water to tip over and spill, "I'm speaking to you."

Strike three.

                My head snapped up to his in lightening form, "Did the table ever do any f**cking thing to you?"

                The prick was surprised that I said something. He looked baffled and I shot him a dirty look showing that I was not playing, that I'll punch his lights out any time, any place. He smirked, "Oh, so the wanna-be Colby Shaw has balls."  he cooed, "Did I make the Colby Shaw wanna-be mad?"

                Oh god, he had no idea who he was messing with. Besides my drinking problem, my temper was hot. He was messing with my temper. I sprung up looking him straight in the eye, "Listen you prick, go on with your business." I sneered, "There's obviously nothing here for you."

                He chucked to himself, "Actually there is." he said turning to Scarlet again, "My girlfriend."

                I sat back down in my seat. Colton had already wiped up the spilled water. I didn't need to be liked in this school. And I sure as hell wasn't going to put up a fight with this prick. If he wanted his girl friend then that wasn't my problem. Fighting for a girl who hated me so much was a waste, I wasn't going to stay any longer here.

                I breathed out, "Well take the prick."

                Scarlet folded her arms fuming, "You're an asshole Colby."

                This table didn't need my presence. These people defeated the purpose of why I was excited to go to lunch. I didn't need their problems, and I sure as hell didn't need Scarlet pissing me the frig off. Standing up I shot Scarlet and everyone else a bored look as I threw my book bag on my back. It was almost time for my next class anyways. I turned on my heeled, and strolled out of there before saying, "It's become a compliment for me from you."