#6: I'll Punch You In The Neck

Ace caught my fist  squeezing it. I was surprised that he knew where to catch me. Ace fist came pummeling towards my face as I took a step back and chucked my fist to his jaw. He seem quite surprised that I even caught him. I socked him again, never leave room to be surprised. You got punched get over it. Ace grew even more furious gnashing his teeth together. I scowled at him as he through his fist into my abs. He punched me a few times there.

                                "Stop !" Scarlet yelled from the side of her. At a moment I forgot she even existed. All I focused on was giving this prick the whooping of his life. I kneed him in his balls, then shooting my fist into his straight nose. It wasn't going to be straight after I was done with him. This prick has had it coming to him since the first day here. Matter of fact I haven't been here for a full week, and he's been on my nuts. I was sick of it. He wasn't helping my anger problems and he sure as hell wasn't helping me get back to Hollywood. Ace was slowing down the process.

                "I'm hoping after today." I sneered throwing my fist against his jaw again, "That you..." I said grabbing his collar and pushing him against the lockers. Scarlet whimpered moving from the locker. She looked distortled as if she didn't know what to do. I could feel as if she didn't want me to get in trouble, "Leave me alone and stay the hell out my way." I raised my fist again when I felt Scarlet hand on my arm.

                "Please stop now." She commanded. I looked back at her with a grimace. I shook my head and dropped my fist. Ace glanced at me with a dirty glare. He was a complete bastard. And Scarlet decided to stand up for him after the way he treats her. I push Ace back into the locker and grab my bag off the floor throwing it over my shoulder. I looked up at Scarlet as she glared back at me. I shook my head at her walking off. I glanced back again to see her helping Ace to the nurse.

                I could feel a trip to the principals office coming.

                My parents would be hearing about this. They’d give extension to my time. I’d be stuck here forever if pricks like Ace ticked me off. My, my , my aunt Lisa, maybe she can keep it a secret. I should’ve thought this through. I walked through the hallway as kids shot me hi’s and waves. Girls winked at me. I needed a beer. I needed a twelve pack of corona. Anytime of beer, anything.

                Colton approaches me with a knowing look. I glanced at him with the straightest face. He placed next to me walking down the hallway heading to the gymnasium.

                “Mr. Colby Connor, the new guy beat the shit out of Ace.” He said dramatically making it sound like it was some sort of an achievement.

                I shot him a questioning look, “How’d you know it was me?”

                Colton stops in his place chuckling, “Your temper is short tempered, and you look pretty scary.”

                I smirked at him, “So how come you aren’t scared of me punching you in the throat?”

                “Because I know you wouldn’t.” Colton said pushing the door open for the gym, “And no one likes Ace. I’m pretty laid back.”

                I nodded at him walking through the gym coolly. So far, so good. I knew it would be sooner before one of Ace’s pricks or even the principal antagonizes me for beating the hell out of him. Colton continued speaking, “But I can read between the lines.”

                Stopping I glared at him clutching my bag, “What do you mean?”

                Colton continued walking ahead of me. I sped up to catch up with him, “I’m just saying I can read between the lines of why you actually beat the crap out of him.”

                I shook my head, “There’s no in between the lines. He messed with me, I got sick and tired of the prick and I put him in his place.”

                “That’s one out of two reasons.” Colton said climbing the bleachers and sitting down. I stood up towering over him with a glare. Colton stood up too, “Scarlet.” And then he sat down again. I sat down besides him without any emotions overwhelming me. Scarlet would not be a reason why I beat Ace up. I’ll never sacrifice my chances of going home for her. Please stress her. I’d never. She annoyed the shit out of me, and she was, she was.

                “Look, I’ll never risk getting in trouble for a stupid girl such as Scarlet.” I informed him.

                “But you did.” Colton deadpanned, “ Scarlet told me you shook your head three times at her when you’ve seen her with Ace.”

                I rolled my eyes leaning against wood behind me, “Why does it matter?”

                “You don’t shake you head unless you disagree with something.” Colton expressed to me with a smirk, “ Now I’m no genius but I believe you disagree with there relationship.”

                Having enough of his antics I grabbed my bag and strolled away from him. Colton was my friend but I was an inch away of punching him in the neck. That would’ve have been nice to do to a friend.

                “Where ya going?!” he called out.

                I jumped off the bleachers and replied, “Away.”

                Last time I went away I punch Ace in the face.