Chapter 18: Black Out

WARNING: This chapter might can inappropriate and a little graphic. I'm sorry if anyone is offended. Thank You.

"What is this place?" Scarlet asks raising her eyebrows at me. I had just arried in front of a club called Blackout. During the car right, we were silent. However, my mind ran wild at the things I wanted to do to her. I couldn't control my hormones, today she set them wild. I couldn't help but glaze my eyes over her body. I could already tell that tonight was going to be interesting.

"Relax." I replied trying to calm her nerves. Scarlet  eyes me as I put my hands in my pockets pulling out our fake I.D.'s. She grabbed her out my hand staring at the card as if she had never seen one before. I already knew what she was thinking: 'Where did you get these from?', "I know a guy."

She stares at sheepishly then throws a small smile at me. I got out the car, and being a gentleman, for the first time, I opened the passenger's door helping her out. If Colton of here he'd make fun of me. Heck, if any of the pricks I hung out with back in California had only saw me now, they'd spaz, maybe drop dead.

Scarlet  pulls down the dress she wore and starts walking ahead of me. My eyes were glued to her ass just watching the movement of it. Suddenly she came to a halt, "What if we don't get in?"

"What if we do?" I said coolly. She needed o loosen up and have some fun once in a while. Ace really shoved a stick up her ass.

"But--

"Aww is the little girl scared." I teased her. Scarlet then looks down at her ID and beings to strut towards the Bouncer who eyed her a little. No doubt she was a looker. I stood in my place just watching hw way her body moved. How could Ace even mistreat somebody who looked like that--moved like that. I bet she was great in bed too. I could be an asshole some times, but if I was luck enough to get a girl like Scarlet in Cali, then I'd keep her. And actually fight for her, not giving up like last time. My biggest regret.

"What are you waiting for baby?" she calls sticking her tongue out at me. I snapped out my thoughts showing the bouncer my ID.

As soon as we step into the club, you could feel a great vibe. A good sensation. Well, that's what I felt whenever I stepped into a club. Of course, clubs, pubs, and bars were like my utopia. If that made any sense at all. Not like I care if it does.  I quickly take a hold of Scarlet's hand leading her straight to the bar. She needed a little alchohol in her system. Not that I wanted to get her drunk because I wanted to take advantage of her but because I wanted her to loosen up. I sat on the stool throwing a nod to the bartender.

"Quit acting like you never been to a club before." I said to her ordering three shots. Remember, I saw her party hard before, and almost messing up my expensive ass shirt.

She downs both the shots, "I never said I haven't clubbed before." she continues, "Just haven't clubbed with you."

I chuckle, "I don't bite. You can party with me." I downed my shot, "Loose up babe. I brought you here to have fun. And fun you shall have."

A girl comes up to the bar tapping my shoulders. I looked around raising my eyebrows at her, "Yes?"

She smiles up at me, "I saw you across the room and you're pretty hot." she continues, "Like Colby Shaw hot. I was wondering if we can dance."

I didn't have time to speak before Scarlet opens her mouth, "He's already her with somebody." she said with attitude, that to be honest, turned me on alot, "So go back where you came from."

The girl smiles at me slipping me her number, and rolls her eyes at Scarlet. My head was saying place that number in your pocket, you are going to need that someday. But Scarlet grabs the napkin ripping it up.. I throw her a half smirk, somebody was a little jealous. Today, wasn't the regular Colby, regular Colby would get drunk and not care about driving or would've probably tongued that girl down that approached him. I was good Colby. Yuck.

I grab Scarlets hand leading her away from the bar. The music is loud and they're olaying a familiar ong. We're in a spot on the dance floor and everyone dancing around us. I pull her onto me holding her waist.

"Are you going to dance?" I asked her. She just stood there smiling and giggling at me as I goofly danced around her. I grabbed her hand twirling her around. I wanted the girl at the club in Cali.

She smirked turning to me placing a hand on her hip rolling them, "You can handle me."

I stepped behind her pressing her body into me whispering in her ear, "I know I can."

A new song came on and Scarlet starts moving her hips on me. That caught me off guard, but I quickly gained my composure grinding back on her. A couple more songs came on and we on just like that. Her hips twisting and her ass rubbing all up on me. I twirled her around so she could see me. I smiled and she chuckled back, "Tired already?"

"No." I smirked, "Just wanted to see that ugly face of yours." I slid my hand from her waist to her butt. Her body was just insane. I could feel myself getting excited, Scarlet was a complte turn on.

"Did you bring me here just so you to grope on me?" she aked

"Maybe." I breathed whisering in her ears. A quicker pace song comes on causing Scarlet to quickly turn around and grind into me. I'm sure she felt that, and she grinds into me again, and again. Now she was just teasing me. That wasn't fair.

I placed my lips on her neck planting small kisses on it. I could feel her hear beat pick up. Kissing down my necks I let my hands grope every part of her body from her tits to her thighs. The song sops playing and when I think she's enjoying it, I remove my lips, let out a chuckle. She grinds her ass into me making me grunt. Fuck, if a nun read my thoughts right now, she'd probably die from a heart attack.

"Very funny." I breathed out. She turns around chuckling back at me. She raps her hand around my neck smiling up at me, "Looks like you're having a great time."

"She glanced down to my boner, "I can feel that you're having a great time too."

I laughed at her comment getting her hidden message. If we weren't in this club right now, I'd probably just rip her dress off and feel up on her. I've never been this excited or crazed before, " He just wanted to say hi."

Scarlet blushes at my comment. Normally, when I'd go to a club I'd pick up a set of girls who looked like they'd do anything for me. I'd swindle them into goin to a hotel with me, and maybe buy them another drink, then show them a good time.

And I'd be honest right now, that's exactly what I wanted to do. Take Scarlet home, and do more than show her a good time. I wanted to make her feel good. Make her realize that everything about her is beautiful. Show her that Ace fucked up and he doesn't deserve her. Show her that the loving is better on the other side of the fence.

But I knew where Ace stood, I could never stand. I'd have to go back to California sooner or later. I'd her to leave her. She'd never think about going with me because she didn't know Colby Shaw, she knew Colby Connor. My lifesyle might be too much for her.

"I bet you want o see more." I winked at her squeezing her hips.

Scarlet places her index finger o her lips shhing me, "I bet you can' help it but be cocky."

"But it's true-

Scarlet shhes me again places her lips on mine. She made a move on me. Scarlet was taking charge. Her lips moved in sync with mine. I tried to take back control licking her buttom lip hoping that she'd let me in but she didn't. She sucked on my bottom lip teasing me. Scarlet finally lets me in. Our ragged breathing and dancing tongues bring a fiery heat to my crouch.  I swore we were the only two people in her. We stopped kissing our breath heavy and her lips swollen. I grabbed her hands deciding to lead her out this club into a place more quiet and empty.

Nothing could've ruin this day, until I saw the last person I wanted to see trudging in.

                Oh, look a cliff hanger. Muhahahahaha! Well, maybe I'll update when I have 35 votes and maybe 5 comments? I hope I'm not being to picky. But hey I'd love to hear your thoughts on this chapter. Who do you think it is? <3