Epilogue

Lena watched as the cars below drove on the busy road .

Four years . Four years , since her and Y/n got back together . It has been rough after so long but they made promises to keep them together .

Flashback

"I Y/n Y/l/n , promise to never get hurt for the sake of Lena Oxton." Y/n says .

Lena smiles and pecks her lips before speaking . "And I , Lena Oxton promise to stay with you forever." Lena says . The two smile and pull each other in for a kiss .

Flashback

It was true . After they made those promises , Y/n rarely got injured during her mission . Only a few scratches and bruises from her own little stunt but nothing big .

Lena slowly fixed Y/n in the process as well .

Getting rid of Y/n's habits and keeping her in the right path . As for Overwatch , they no longer hid in the shadows and now was a public organisation of heroes . Y/n being one of them .

Of course , everyone was pretty skeptical about Talon being apart of it too but they soon saw them as heroes too .

The Brit was so caught up in her own thoughts , she didn't notice the light sound of footsteps behind her . The brunette felt startled when a pair of arms snaked around her waist but quickly melted into them .

"Hey there love." Y/n whispers .

"Enjoying the new view?" Y/n says and Lena nods . Y/n had bought them a new apartment in Kings Row with the most beautiful view .

"It really is perfect up here." Lena whispers . "So are you." Y/n says making Lena blush .

Just then , Y/n bends on one knee and takes Lena's hand and puts on a ring on her finger . "No , it is not an engagement ring . At least , not yet." the noirette says , causing Lena to blush .

"Its a promise ring . Its promise from me to you is , I will always love you and be with you . Forever." Y/n admits . The black eyed girl stands up and puts a promise ring of her own on her finger .

"I love you , Y/n Y/l/n." Lena says .

"And I love you too , Lena Oxton." Y/n replies .

The two stare into each others eyes with much adoration before sharing a kiss . They pulled away and held each other , together against the world .

T H E  E N D