Chapter 35 : Giving Up On You

Y/n and Lena were already in action . The two just stepped out of the dropship only to be warned that their position has been conpromised .

The noirette and brunette were already running .

Not even at the area , yet already running . "And boop." Y/n grab a hold of Lena's hand and teleported them right inside the chemical basement . Where the terorrist group are getting their chemicals . 

"Nice work love." Lena smiles . "Don't want you to ruin your perfect feet do you?" Y/n complimented while Lena blushed . Both of them snuck around the facility , occasionally knocking down enemies , interogatting them and keep on getting the same answer . ' Their working on something huge ' .

Of course they knew .

Y/n experienced it first hand .

Eventually , they have already knocked out half of the terorrists in the area after attempting to interogate them so much . "So , where to now love?" Lena asked her girlfriend . "We." Y/n looked around and spotted a corner that looks to have some commotion and smiles . "Are going in there to investigate." Y/n pointed in the direction .

Lena turned around and looked at the corner Y/n was pointing at and nodded .

Y/n teleported ahead while Lena blinked close behind her . Y/n signaled Lena to wait until she called and Lena nodded .

Y/n took in a deep breath and pulled out her dual pistols . Before the noirette could even go out in the open she got shot down .

They were expecting her .

"Y/N!" Lena screamed . The Brit took her pulse pistols out and began firing at the enemies . They were brought down rather quickly , probably expecting Y/n to come alone .

Lena ran to Y/n's side and put her girlfriend's head on her lap . "I guess bullets and danger really like me." Y/n jokes . Lena rolls her eyes and wipes her tears . "Even in a time like this your joking?" Lena says . "For the better." Y/n replies .

Lena put the noirette's arm over her shoulder and helped Y/n back to the dropship .

"Crosshairs locked in." Y/n heard in the distance . The raven haired girl quickly made a particle wall just before a sniper bullet hit Lena . "We got to run." Y/n rushed . The two begin to run , Y/n trying desperately to fight of the searing pain in her leg .

Out of the blue , a soldier tackled Lena . Causing Y/n to fall aswell .

The soldier had a knife and tried to stab the Brit but Y/n interfered . Y/n pushed the soldier off of Lena and proceeded to fight him .

Y/n got a few hits but so did the terorrist soldier . Y/n was fatigued and the soldier saw this as an oppurtunity . He gripped the knife and sliced a deep cut on the noirette's arm .

Y/n grunted and gave one final punch before knocking out the soldier .

Lena immediately tore a piece of cloth from the soldier's jacket and placed it on Y/n's wound , trying to stop further bleeding .

Y/n was watching Lena closely as the Brit tried to patch up the wound . As Lena did what she was doing , she failed to notice the soft sound of shoes clicking against the floor . But Y/n did .

She gripped Lena's arm , breaking her train of thought . Lena heard the sound and Y/n was about to teleport them somewhere but the unknown man grabbed Lena out of the noirette's grasp .

"Poor Y/n , her weakness is a girl." the man says . Y/n then notices that it was a young man , about thirty . He had almost the same features as Nesca , but he was dead . Killed by Y/n's own hands .

"Am I supposed to know you?" Y/n asked .

"Bummer that my idol doesn't know me." he says while Y/n looked at him confusedly . "And to verify , I am not Nesca . My name is Noah , Nesca's son." he revealed himself .

"Its unfair you know." Noah said , as he caressed Lena's cheek while Y/n struggled to stand up and drop kick Noah .

"That you taught me that a weakness is your soft spot . I even pushed away my dad , but when you had Tracer as your girlfriend I let my heart slowly love again . Only for my dad of course . I knew he was planning on kidnapping you , but I went along with it seeing as he said he had everything set and planned . I got to meet my idol but sadly , she kept her loved one while I lose mine . So , here I am . To avenge my dad . And taking revenge . By killing off your loved one." Noah smiled devilishly .

"To think I followed in your footsteps . Your pathetic." Noah spat .

Y/n knew she was pathetic . But she would go through the abuse just to be with Y/n . But Lena didn't like it one bit .

Y/n silently grabbed one of her dual pistols and swiftly shot Noah in the thigh . Dropping him to the floor . Noah groaned in pain while Lena jumped out of his grasp and knocked him out . "Man , he sucks at fighting." Y/n says .

"Like that say , like father , like son." Lena said . Y/n laughed lightly .

Lena hated how Y/n always hid her pain . She needed to break the ice to her . Soon enough , a dropship came and picked them up . Y/n got patched up inside the ship and she was allowed to go back to her room to rest .

Each step that Lena took made her heart beat . She had to do it . It was for Y/n .

Y/n entered her room and plopped down on her couch . Y/n moaned at the feeling of the soft cushion and snuggled closer to it .

Lena just stood there awkwardly . "You okay there babe?" Y/n asked , lifting her head .

"Y/n . We need to talk." Lena sighed . Y/n didn't like the sound of that . She actually despised it . "W-What is it?" Y/n asked as Lena sat in front of her . "W-We need a break." Lena stuttered .

Y/n felt her whole world shatter . "Y-Your not serious." Y/n says in disbelief . Y/n took Lena hands and sobbed . "Please , what did I do ? I'm sorry okay ? I am . Just don't do this." Y/n begged . Lena shook her head and walked back . "I'm sorry Y/n . Like Noah said . I'm a weakness . And look and what happens to you ever since you and I started dating love . I'm a weakness to you . Its better this way." Lena said .

And with that she left . Letting Y/n go .