Chapter 8 : A Promise

The dropship landed and all the agents were getting themselves ready for the upcoming fight . Lena was worried sick for Y/n . Thoughts and scenarious of Y/n getting hurt or even killed floated around her mind . Y/n noticed this and came up to her . "I'll be fine . I'll be back in one piece okay?" Y/n says with a smile . Lena smiles and give the noirette a hug . They pulled away and got in their positions . "Are you ready my friends?" Reinhardt said proudly . "Then let us go!" Reinhardt said .

The dropship door opened revealing Nepal under heavy fire . Y/n was already flanking and halfway there . Lena watched her from a far to make sure she was safe . "Scorpion , you okay there?" Lucio asked through the voice comm . "Yeah , security here is tight though." Y/n said . "Be safe , love." Lena said worriedly . "I will . Just be safe out the-." Y/n's voice all of a sudden got cut off . "What happened?" Zarya asked . "The ship must be blocking her signal . Now all we can do is hope." Lucio says .

That made Lena panick . What if she is in danger and she can't call for help ? Lena thought . "Tracer , get your head in the game . We all are worried . She will be fine , just be sure of it." Reinhardt said . Lena nods and gets straight into the action . Gun shoots were everywhere and it was hard for them to shoot back . Even Reinhardt's shield was breaking . "Experience tranquility." an omnic voice says .

Then , Zenyatta comes out of nowhere , using his ultimate . The team quickly get out from their hiding spots and gun down the Talon soldiers . While all hell broke loss outside , Y/n was stealthily moving around . She knew this ship like the back of her hand . It was a pretty big ship , capable of holding a quarter of the residents if Kings Rown . Y/n came across the tech room and silently cheered . She got in and started fishing for information on anything .

Y/n plugged in the drive and downloaded any files stored in the computers . Once that was completed she exitted the room to head to the fight . As she was running back , the noirette felt a presence behind her . She turned around to see Widowmaker , her old partner . "What do you want Widow?" Y/n said . "You have Talon information , chérie . I suggest you give it back." Widowmaker says with her thick French accent . "Over my dead body." Y/n said pulling out her dual pistols . The two started shooting at each other . Y/n using her dual pistols and Widow using her Widow's Kiss .

The battle soon got more intense when an explosion was sounded . It sent Y/n and even Widowmaker out the building . Y/n struggled to get up and was quickly pushed back down by a foot . "End if the line." Widow smirks . Y/n smirks and teleports behind her . She kicks Widow right in the knees and she falls down . Widow turned around to shoot the noirette but she backed off . Now it was a one on one dual . A scorpion and a spider's show off strength . Y/n took out her scythe and immediately charged at the assassin .

Widow shot sniper shots in Y/n's direction but they were dodged . Y/n used the back of thr scyhte and pushed Widow back . She fell on the ground and let out grunt . Y/n was about to end it , right there , but Widow picked up her gun and tried shooting Lena . Y/n's eyes widen and she teleported in front of Lena . Thr bullet was close to hitting but Y/n , sliced it , in two . Jaws dropped at the skill , even Widowmaker was impressed . Y/n only watched as she boarder a Talon ship and retreated .

Y/n sighed and fell to her knees , tired . "You alright , love?" Lena asks . "Yeah , I got all the info too." Y/n smiles slightly , pulling out her drive . "I'm just glad your alright love." Lena said , hugging the girl . They pulled away and boarded the Overwatch dropship . All the agents were strapped in except for Y/n . She was admiring the beauty if Nepal from above . But it didn't last long . A Talon dropship came out of nowhere and was already targetting the dropship they were on .

"EVERYONE GET DOWN!" Y/n yelled . Everyone braced themselves as the rockets impacted the ship . Y/n was trying to maintain balance but it was too much . The door broke open and the impact pushed Y/n out the door . "Y/N!" Lena screamed . Y/n rolled off the door and gripped tightly on the railing at the side of the door . She groaned and held on for dear life . The Talon dropship opened its side doors to reveal Widowmaker aiming straight at Y/n . The agents had no choicd but to watch . If they were to open their seatbelts , they would be in the same situation as Y/n . Y/n struggled to get back on the ship , whilst avoiding Widow's deadly shots . The sniper got sick of her misses and focused on Y/n's arms to make her fall . She aimed and shot the bullet and it hit her mark .

Y/n yelled in pain as blood poured out of her forearm . With all the strength she had left she took out on of her dual pistols . She aimed it right at the fuel tank , hoping to disrupt the enemy ship . She let out a long sigh and fired the bullet . The bullet penetrated the tank and the ship rapidly fell . Y/n sighed in relief but immediately groaned from the wound on her arm . The dropship door finally closed and Y/n rolled into the ship .

The agents unstrapped their seatbelts and quickly went to aid the injured member . Lucio's healing song was playing and Lena was just worried , checking for anymore wounds . "I'm fine , I kept my promise right?" Y/n chuckled . "But your hurt love . But you still did your promise" Lena said . "Hey no sweat . A promise is a promise right?" Y/n smiled .

That smile made Lena weak in the knees . Yeah , a promise Lena thought .

Another action chapter . This book is full of 'em . And drama . Eh ? Whatever . Anyways , I failed again in competitive . I'm still in gold and it sucks . No worries . I'll be fine . See ya !!
-Canine🐾