Chapter 34 : I'll Always Be Fine

Y/n woke up to a bright light shining right in her face . She covered her face using her hands , groaning . "Sorry love , let me get that out for you." said an all to familiar voice .

"Thanks Lena." Y/n rasped , her voicd hoarse . "Here love." Lena handed Y/n a glass of water .

Y/n drank the whole cup and thanked the Brit . "How are you love?" Lena asked warmly . "I'm fine but Ana's sleep dart makes me nuts and not the good way." Y/n smiled . "So what is the good way?" Lena asked curiously . "You." Y/n whispered and cupped Lena's cheek only to place a soft kiss on her lips .

They pulled away and Lena smiled widely . "God , you make me so weak." Y/n chuckles . "Bad?" Lena asked . "Good." Y/n assures the Brit .

Lena stared at Y/n lovingly . The Brit knew that this was the girl that she wanted to live her whole life with . She's what makes Lena function . "You okay there babe?" Y/n asked . Lena nodded . "Just enjoying the view." Lena stared into Y/n's black orbs .

The silent atmosphere was interuppted by Mercy or Angela entering .

"Hey doc." Y/n greeted . "Morning Y/n . I see you have woken up." Angela says . "Oh , I'm supposed to be asleep?" Y/n jokes . Angela laughs lightly . "Now , you don't really have much problems . Only that you were hit with Ana's sleep dart . We do have confirmation though that your heart did stop for a second at the terorrist base but I suppose the shocls restarted your heart which is good." Mercy smiles .

"What?" Lena asks like a lost puppy .

"In other words , I can go?" Y/n looked at Mercy for confirmation who just nodded . Y/n thanked Angela and quickly grabbed Lena's arm and teleported themselves to Y/n's dorm room .

"We could have just walked you know?" Lena giggled as Y/n laughed .  "Didn't want you to work so much after having to deal with my troublesome hind." Y/n said . Lena smiled at Y/n . The Brit truly did love the noirette .

Y/n felt her girlfriend staring at her and smirked . "You know , if you keep on staring at me like that , my girlfriend would be really mad." Y/n jokes . Lena frowned but quickly smiled , catching on to Y/n's joke .

"Oh , I don't think she'll mind love." Lena stepped closer to the raven haired girl .

"You kind of look similiar to her . Sje has beautiful brown eyes , short hair , a cute British accent and a killer body." Y/n says . Lena's cheeks flush , a light dusty pink on her cheeks . "And you're similiar to the girl of my dreams." Lena says sincerely . Y/n rolls her eyes playfully and crashes her lips onto Lena's .

The held the kiss for a good minute before finally pulling away . "I'm sorry baby , but you're stuck with me." Y/n whispered on Lena's lips . "And I'm glad that you are love." Lena says .

"Oh man , what has happened to me ? Cheezy lines?" Y/n says dramatically . Lena giggles and pecks Y/n's lips . "You love me thats why." Lena sticks her tongue out . "That , is not a lie." Y/n said .

The couple laid down on the couch watching the real life action of Deathnote . "Man , Ryuk scares me." Lena pouted . "He is pretty real but everything else sucked." Y/n said . "You anime nerd." Lena shoves Y/n shoulder slightly . "Call me all you want , but soon one day I will rule the world." Y/n said .

"What about me?" Lena questioned .

"You'll get to share a spot in my jewelry box." Y/n husks , making the brunette blush . "I won't have to share would I?" Lena asks . "Of course not." Y/n chuckles .

The two eventually fall asleep , Y/n taking one look at Lena before closing her eyes . A smile on her face .

*Next day*

The next morning and the two were already laughing their butts off .

"Why are we laughing?" Y/n wipes a tear . Lena shrugs , their laughter calming down . "So what does Winston want?" Y/n says . The couple was walking down the hallways to Winston's lab where he had a  special mission for them .

"I don't know love . But whatever it is , please be careful." Lena begged .

Y/n smiled . True , ever since Y/n joined Overwatch she had been in constant danger . At times , even death . But Y/n always assured the Brit she would be fine .

"Hey , I'll be fine . More or less." Y/n jokes as Lena shoves her lightly .

"One day , the world would be peaceful and we would have a happy ending together." Y/n imagined .

But no ones promised tomorrow

Lena smiles at the thought . Being able to live safe and sound with her lover . It seemed impossible but the two just believed and hoped .

Lena and Y/n enter Winston's lab to see the scientist working on a new gadget . "Whats up big guy?" Y/n calls . Winston spots the two and smiles . "You're here . Great . Now theres been word that the same terorrist group that shocked you is trying to steal chemicals to remake their version of Ana's nano boost." Winston explains , Lena and Y/n listening closely .

"So , I take that we have to stop them?" Y/n states . "Its pretty self-explanatory by now." Winston chuckles .

After that , Y/n and Lena geared up . Lena grabbing her dual pulse pistols and Y/n grabbing her dual pistols , dagger and signature scythe . Lena looked at Y/n who had her mask , covering her mouth and nose . Her purple iris present .

Soldier 76 made Y/n go out on missions with her purple eyes so that she won't get recognized easily . Lena didn't mind it though . Yes , she missed looking at her black orbs but her purple orbs seem to capture Lena's attention the same .

Once the pair finished , they headed to the hangar to board the dropship . The terorrist was located to be in Numbani .

Lena and Y/n sat in the dropship hands intertwined . "I'll always be fine." Y/n says reassuringly .

I suck for updating so late . Sorry about that too . See ya !!
-Canine🐾