Chapter 3 : An Exception

Tracer squeezed past the agents and gave Y/n a hug . Y/n was taken back by the sudden act . No one has ever given the girl a sincere hug after her parents died . Y/n slowly returned the hug then pulled away . "You did great , seeing as you almost died." Tracer said . "Trust me , I was aware." Y/n giggled . Tracer felt her heart flutter at the sound if her giggling and would hear it every single day of her life .

"You knew but never said?" Tracer said with her eyebrows raised . "Made me work even harder." Y/n replied . "I guess you have proved yourself Y/n . You are now officially part of Overwatch." Soldier congratulated . The agents started cheering for their new member . Y/n smiled to herself and went to her room after multiple compliments .

Y/n hopped into the shower again to get rid of how sticky she felt because of her sweat . After she was done , she exited and wore comfortable clothes then plopped on the couch . She was flipping through TV channels mindlessly until she found a show that seemed interesting . She heard a knock on the door and she head over to open it revealing Tracer . "Hey , love . Mind if I hang with you?" Tracer asksed .

Y/n smiled and gestured her inside . "Thanks , love." Tracer said and kissed the black-eyed girls cheek , walking inside . Y/n's face heated up . She was normally a cold blooded killer but somehow the Brit managed to break down every single titanium wall around her heart . Y/n didn't know what she was experiencing but she loved it . Little did Y/n know , Tracer felt the same way . Well except for the cold blooded killer and titanium wall part of course .

Y/n went to the kitchen and started making tea for herself and Tracer . She placed a cup of tea in front of Tracer on the coffee table and Y/n sat beside Tracer with hers in hand . "Thanks , love." Tracer thanked taking her cup of tea . "No problem . Be my guest." Y/n says . What is happening ? Y/n thought . She would never do this for anyone . She only had aquaintances in her home and if they entered Y/n wouldn't even spare them a glance . Now here she is , staring at Tracer .

"Want to watch movie?" Y/n suggested . "Thats a great idea." Tracer smiled . They chose La La Land and started watching that . Y/n then felt a head on her shoulder . She looked to see Tracer's head . She smiled and wrapped an arm around Tracer to keep her warm . What am I doing ? Y/n thought to herself . Y/n would push anyone who would come near to her let alone touch her . Y/n felt her heart flutter when Tracer started moving to get more comfortable .

She didn't care about her weakness now . If people wanted to use her weakness against her , Y/n would protect it with her life . Her weakness , Tracer . Just like Y/n , Tracer felt her heart pounding furiously . Tracer wanted this to last forever . Y/n's arms around her , keeping her safe . Tracer felt her eyes becoming heavy and didn't fight it . She knew she would be safe in the arms of Y/n .

Y/n looked down to see Tracer asleep and she smiled at how cute she looked . Y/n picked Tracer up bridal style and slowly placed her in Y/n's bedroom . Y/n tucked her under the covers and proceeded to sleep on the couch . Y/n re-thinked about what Tracer was doing to her . She didn't know what it was but she accepts it . There is no way Y/n can stop how her heart felt about the Brit .

*Next day*

Tracer woke up to the sweet smell of pancakes . She entered the kitchen to see Y/n making breakfast . "What'cha making , love?" Tracer said . Y/n glanced behind her to see Tracer and smiled . "Breakfast." Y/n answered . "What kind?" Tracer blinked behind the raven haired girl . "The best kind." Y/n joked . "Which is?" Tracer questioned again . "English breakfast." Y/n chuckled .

Tracer's heart fluttered at the sound . She couldn't get enough of it . "You just sit down and wait until I'm done." Y/n said . Tracer blinked to the couch and sat there waiting for breakfast .

Y/n finished and placed the plates on the table and called Tracer . "Thanks , love!" Tracer thanked , digging in . They were eating while having light conversations about this and that . It really was perfect . Y/n finished her breakfast along with Tracer and washed their plates .

"So , you want to hit the training area Tracer?" Y/n suggested . "Lena." Tracer said . "What?" Y/n replied , confused . "Lena , is my real name . Since you revealed your real name to me . I guess I should to." Lena smiled . "Oh , now I can hack you." Y/n smirked . Lena looked nervous for a moment if Y/n was telling the truth . "I'm joking . I wouldn't , your to innocent to do so." Y/n laughed . The two got themselves ready and went together .

Lena laughed along with the girl and they arrived at the training area . Lena just practised at the shooting range while Y/n was beating a dummy with hand to hand combat . Lena stopped for a five minute break and just watched Y/n practise . Y/n could feel the Brit staring but didn't mind it one bit . Out of nowhere , Mercy came in and noticed the pilot staring at the black eyes girl .

"Tracer , you staring at the new recruit?" Mercy smirked . Tracer looked away and started blushing like crazy . "I couldn't help it." Tracer mumbled . "Well , I think you two would do great together . Just remember do not do things you will regret . I know she is new here but I can tell she will have good friends here . Including me." Mercy warned . "Absolutely , love!" Tracer cheered .

Y/n felt her heart race at the sound . She would normal block this out but she might be the only exception .

Wooo , I know there is drama . BECAUSE I AM WRITING IT ! I am sorry its just that I really like writing these stories for you people . Its great . Now , see ya !!
-Canine🐾