Chapter 26 : Truths

Y/n was resting her poor mind , after being mind blown countless times . Right after the she eaves dropped half of the conversation of Talon's scientist Darrel and the Overwatch agents , Y/n was confused to who she was before .

The Brit , she makes me weak Y/n thought .

I can not allow that , but how is she breaking my walls so quickly ? Y/n thought again .

Little did she know , the Brit had broke her walls before in the past . Her mind just doesn't remember .

Sombra peeked in thr noirette's room to see her laying on her back on the bed . "What you thinking about amiga?" she breaks Y/n out of her thought .

"I eaves dropped on a conver-" Y/n was cut off by Sombra speaking . "Eaves dropping ? I taught you well." Sombra chuckled . "Shut up." Y/n glared playfully at the girl .

"As I was saying , I eaves dropped on a conversation between Darrel and Overwatch." Y/n explained . "Darrel ? Our scientist?" Sombra asked and Y/n nodded in response . "The man is pretty kind so ofcourse he didn't kill them . Thats besides the point , they talked about bringing my ' old self ' back." Y/n made air quotations with her fingers .

Sombra smiled at the noirette . "Whats with the smile ? Your scaring me." Y/n says . "Maybe you do have a past life chica . See you." Sombra says before dissapearing .

Y/n huffs irritatedly and stares into nothing .

All of a sudden , a Talon agents knocks on her door . Y/n sighs and gets up to answer it . "Yes?" Y/n asked . "Miss , we have received notice that a rogue group is planning to kill the omnic residents in Kings Row." the soldier informed .

Y/n's lips formed a thin line . "Alright , prepare a troop of Talon soldiers tomorrow . We leave at noon . Tell Reaper and Sombra to come along too." Y/n ordered and the soldier nodded then left . "She really is different from Doomfist." the soldier mumbled .

Meanwhile at the Overwatch base , the agents recieved notice too and were already planning to stop it .

"Why would they do that?" Lena exclaimed , confused as to why people would try to kill the omnics underground . "Not everyone likes omnics." Junkrat says . "Yeah , but could it be Talon?" Hana suggested . "Possible but not confirmed . Like everyone has said , Y/n is different from other Talon leaders . Most of them would allow the omnics to be killed , but this is Y/n incharge . She , cares." Winston says .

"A good sign that her real self is in there." Winston continues and smiles and Lena .

Lena smiles back and mouths a quick thanks . The meeting ended rather quickly and everyone left the conference room .

Lena plopped down on her couch , clutching onto a pillow . Y/n might never have her memory back but it didn't rid Lena's hope . Like Athena and Darrel said , her brain is experiencing multiple waves . And like all of the other agents said , Y/n's show of mercy and lack of destruction signals the Y/n Lena knows and loves is in there .

Lena laid on the couch , remembering all of her memories with the noirette .

Y/n was doing the same in her own room . Her heart felt numb . Like it always does . Being pushed aside all her life besides her family of course , never really bothered Y/n . But now , it seemed unnatural . Why am I feeling this way ? No one cares . Caring only provokes weakness Y/n thought .

Just then she felt a flash in her mind .

Y/n saw herself on the couch with another figure . The two were in a conversation before the figure yawned .

All of a sudden , she seemed nervous and Y/n watched herself ask the figure . "You seem troubled , you okay?" Y/n asked the person . "Nothing really." the figure replied

"Lena , I'm a hundred percent your lying . Whats wrong you can tell me." Y/n said encouragingly . Lena ? Could it be ? Y/n thought . "I-Its j-just that , I-I ..." Lena struggled to form a sentence . Y/n knew the brunette was struggling to find a lie .

"Okay." Lena breathed out . "You alright?" Y/n asked . And since when did I care ? Thats a weakness Y/n thought .

"Y/n , I haven't been honest with you entirely." Lena started off . "What ? Your in a relationship?" Y/n asked . Somehow , that hurt Y/n . A feeling of sorrow in her chest .

"No!" Lena exclaimed and it made Y/n feel relieved . "When , I made that promise and I said it because your important to me is because I mean it . Your really important to me , love." Lena said .

Y/n was shocked . Not ever in her life has she been so important to someone except her family .

"Now I'm just going to say it , I'm in love with you , love." Lena said . Y/n's eyes widen . An Overwatch agent , loves me ? Y/n thought . When did this happen ? Y/n thought again , getting frustrated . She focused back on the scene in front of her and Lena seemed worried .

"I-I'm sorry , I should've had said th-" Lena was cut off by Y/n kissing her .

Y/n herself was suprised at her own actions . But a fuzzy feeling burned in Y/n and she liked it . Affection Y/n thinks .

Eventually they pulled away . "I thought no one would ever love me again after all these years , and I thought I couldn't take another heart break . But here I am . With you." Y/n smiled . What ? Y/n said internally shocked .

Then , she felt a pounding headache . She held her head and groaned in pain .

Y/n's eyes reopened and she sat up . She was breathing heavily and she didn't remember when she fell asleep . Was it all a dream ? Y/n thought sadly . But something about it seemed so real .

She could even feel the pair of lips on her own . The noirette glanced at the clock to see it was 8 am .

She got up and got herself ready . The attack begins today so she got geared up .

She put on her usual suit , dual pistols , dagger and scythe .

She met up with Sombra on the way to the hanger . The two spotted Reaper at the hanger with three troops of Talon soldiers . "You ready uncle?" Y/n asked . "Look at you , all grown up . We are ready and keep yourself healthy out there." Reaper said . "You two uncle." Y/n chuckled .

Everyone boarded the dropship and headed to Kings Row . Unaware that Overwatch were headed there too .

What up people , its me . I tried this new layout , and its not bad . Looks pretty good but I still got to master it and keep reading . See ya !!
-Canine🐾