Chapter 1 : Hero's Anti-Hero

Y/n took in a breath of the cool air surrounding her . It was night , 8.36 to be exact . Y/n was no longer present at this time , rather Scorpion took over her mind . It was her night watch time , she would spot check the city and shut down any threat . She smiled with the hood covering her face then turned and fell backwards . The wind blew through your hood and hair as she feel but she quickly grabbed onto a nearby pole .

She hangs there , dangling of the pole and observe her surroundings . Calm , just as I like it she thought . She pulled herself up to sit on the pole . This was her normal spot to observe almost the entire Kings Row . The raven haired girl watched as people walk through the streets with gloomy faces . Ofcourse they look like that . Overwatch left us completely defenseless because of the government she thought again .

Overwatch was disbanded after being deemed dangerous to the public and was soon shut down . The black-eyed girl never really cared about joining them despite people saying she could be of good use to them but having a team creates a weakness . She stood up on the pole and climbed up onto the roof . The girl jumped from roof to roof , watching the people below her doing their own things .

The assassin didn't worry about being spotted , most people knew her as a hero that serves justice with crimes but she didn't want anyones opinions . For years , she has been like this , cold hearted and silent . After Talon killed her parents and took her under their teachings , she learned never to expose her weakness . It only makes a person weaker in other people's eyes and so she hid her feelings but there are times when she showed them because it was to much . Unlike Widowmaker , she never endured tortures that broke her mind , instead they solely focused on making her the perfect killer . Better than Widow and Reaper combined .

But she didn't need so much training , she were a natural and that stunned the organisation . Alas , once she finished , they dropped her out with her stuff because she was to caught up with her own intentions . She let out a sigh and sat down on the ledge , her feet dangling off the side . She was enjoying the silence until a loud blast was heard .

She groaned at the noise and stood up . As Scorpion , there was nothing she hated more than noise . Stealth was her ally . She ran to the source of the noise and saw an ongoing battle . Two she recognized them as her former team members , Widowmaker and Reaper but the other two was a giant gorilla in an armor suit and a girl who had spiky hair and a thing she knew as the chronal accelerator strapped to her chest . She knew this because Talon had discussed something about it before she got kicked out .

She rolled her eyes at the way Reaper fought , loud and cocky . She looked a little closer to realise that the two fighting there were agents of Overwatch and they looked to be in a lot of trouble . Reaper was closing in on the girl she knows as Tracer with his guns at his sides . He was saying something but she couldn't hear him . Always the talk , talk , talk she laughed internally . Unfortunately , Tracer wasn't able to get back up on her feet . She smirked and put in her hood before teleporting directly behind Reaper .

Tracer seemed shocked at her sudden appearence but kept quiet . "Hey Reaper , what has two legs , a mask and a dead end?" she whispers behind him . Reaper gulped but turned around to be faced with Scorpion . "So , you survived?" Reaper said . "What did you expect?" the assassin laughed before charging at
him , scythe in hand .

Reaper pulled out his shotguns but they were quickly sliced in half before they could even be used . The raven haired girl kicked Reaper to the ground and laughed . "Down already?" she smirks . Scorpion turns over to see Winston having a hard time getting close to Widowmaker . She pulls out one of her pistols and shot Widow's gun out of her hand . Winston immediately jumped up and held her down . Y/n turns to look at Tracer and she was just observing her . She averts her gaze back to Reaper and smiles . "So , how are your plans without me?" she mocks .

"Perfect." he says before turning into smoke and comes up behind her . Y/n jumps back in front of Tracer to protect her from him . Tracer took this time to see who was under that hood . The only thing that she could see was how beautiful the mystery assassin's eyes were in the moonlight .

Y/n looked at her and smiled assuringly before teleporting beside Reaper and stabbed her dagger into his side . Reaper hissed in pain and pushed her which she dodged easily . Reaper had no choice but to use his ultimate . He backed up and started shooting in all directions . Winston used his particle bubble while Y/n made a particle wall in front of her and Tracer to protect them .

After Reaper finished , he quickly teleported to the Talon ship that had already picked up Widowmaker . Once the ship departed , Scorpion dropped down to her knees to take in a few breaths . She saw a hand in front of her and she grabbed it and stood up . She dusted herself off and looked up to be met with the Overwatch agents .

"Hey , love . Thanks for saving me." Tracer thanked her . "No problem , it was my duty . Just hate to see those idiots fail without me." Y/n chuckles . "Without you?" Winston asked curiously . "Now this might put in jail but in short , they killed my parents , trained me and recruited me . But they quickly dropped me out because I had my own intentions." she explains . "Which are?" Tracer asks . "Helping out." Y/n smiles . For some odd reason , Y/n had felt an immediate connection to them . As if they were trustworthy people .

"Whats under the hood , love?" Tracer asked curiously . Inside , Tracer was dying to see what her hero's face looked like . Y/n smiled and opened her hood and looked at the two . "You guys aren't government agents are you ? I am kind off an anti-hero." Y/n says nervously . Tracer didn't say a word . She was stunned by how beautiful she was . How her hair flowed down her back perfectly and how her eyes were like a shiny black diamonds .

"Tracer?" Winston called her friend . Tracer shook her head and blushed . "Well , I guess your my hero then , love anti-hero." Tracer smiled .

First chapter , I hope I did good . It gets intense and I swear it really does . See ya !!
-Canine🐾